20% Flat on Movie Tickets - For Pune City Members - E Square University Road.

idea

Adept
All right Here is Deal.

I can avail you Flat 20% discount on multiplex movie tickets.

Currently offer is for Pune members and for E-Square , University road, Pune.

Depending on trial period and success rate, i will extend it nationwide.

Process:

1. Send me a PM with ticket requirements with details 1. Movie 2. Timings and Date 3. Preferred booking class.

2. I will confirm you amount to be transferred - ICICI.

3. Once transfer is done, tickets will be booked immediately (i will book it online.) and seat numbers can be conveyed to you.

4. Actual tickets can be delivered with mutual talking (Need to find better way for this - some counter near theater itself.). OR i will send you booking details, you just have to collect ticket after showing print at counter.
Caution:

1. It is advisable to avail this offer for 4+ booking and in even numbers like 4,6,8 etc.

2. Please initiate process atleast two days in advance to avoid booking disappointments.

3. Preference will be given to group bookings.

For my Trust Factor:
Post 5192,5227.
http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...y-india-hot-deals-and-coupons-127225-349.html

Disclaimer: Here i am just trying to extend one of my offer. I am not guaranteeing any ticket booking. If tickets are not booked due to non availability , full money will be refunded immediately .

Small Example:

Ticket Cost = Discount = You pay.

600 = 20% = 480
1000 = 20% = 800
2000 = 20% = 1600

^^ Is it any offer on your credit card ? You can post it if you want.

Also just one thing crossed my mind....if you are buying off stuffs for ppl on ebay via yiur CC and all...dont overdo it if you are a salaried guy....as these days yearly spends over 4-5 Lakhs on a single CC are strictly monitored by the IT guys :(

:). Offers keeps changing month on month with different cards those i have. Hence not mentioned explicitly.

Just wanted to share my benefit with all TE members.

Supra said:
^^ Is it any offer on your credit card ? You can post it if you want.

Also just one thing crossed my mind....if you are buying off stuffs for ppl on ebay via yiur CC and all...dont overdo it if you are a salaried guy....as these days yearly spends over 4-5 Lakhs on a single CC are strictly monitored by the IT guys :(

:) Thanks Mate.

My card limit is not high (Purposefully done) so even if i spend full everymonth, it wont cross even 3 L.

But Thanks.

Back