Monitors 20" monitor : Dell IN2020M or Samsung B2020 ?

Arjun

Skilled
I need a 20" monitor and have decided to go with either Dell IN2020M or Samsung B2030,
I had decided to go for Dell but after searching on TE & google i found that
this model has 160/160 viewing angle while all other 20" monitors that i checked had 170/160 viewing angle, is this a major issue? someone on TE posted that this model has blue tinge in screen color output, is this a common problem with this model?

Samsung B2030 is LCD and Dell is LED so i am leaning towards Dell right now.

Both cost around 6k, which one should i go for? Please don't suggest BenQ 22", i need a 20" only

Other models available for the same price
LG E2040T (LED) ( Uses external Power Adaptor )
BenQ GL2030 (LED)

I've seen and used the BenQ LED one so I can vouch for it. As for Dell, people say it's the best. But I havn't used it so can't say.

Advantage LED is lower power consumption.

comp@ddict said:
I've seen and used the BenQ LED one so I can vouch for it. As for Dell, people say it's the best. But I havn't used it so can't say.

My earlier display was a Dell 1920IN, found it too boring tbh, normal display, everything normal, no problems.

Now using a Dell 2020, and imho, there isn't much change, Having seen the Dell2020 and the B2030, I dont find a difference in any of them actually. All the displays are almost the same, the LED isn't really like the LED you'd find in a high-end monitor, and the features are almost the same, to sum it all up, both of them are ideal, just see which of the two are asthetically pleasing, and go for the one which you feel is right.

I like the dell edgy squarish minimalist design compared to the other's curves, so went with it. And yeah one more thing, you can tilt the screen a little in the dell you can't do so.

Arjun said:
Weird, I can't really notice that in my monitor.

[OT] I really like the vb theme on Anandtech and OCN [/OT]

:cool2:

comp@ddict said:

Are you talking about BenQ GL2030 or the 22" model? I will most probably now go for samsung 2030 because i have not found any user posting anything negative about it and also comes with both DVI & VGA cables and i have been seeing many users complaining about bad A.S.S from DELL in the last few months.

Back