250GB Xbox 360 HDD and Black Wireless controller with original MS Play and charge kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
Selling my Xbox 360 250 GB HDD and one Black wireless controller ( never been used ) along with MS Play and charge kit.

Asking price: Rs. 5500/- for the HDD and Rs. 2200 for controller and pnc kit. ( Prices are inclusive of shipping charges ).

Reason for sale: Getting Xbox 360 slim.

Pics:

Payment to be made to my ICICI Bank account via Cash Deposit ( free of charge ) or Online transfer.

Nothing would be kept on hold and shipping would be via DTDC.

Chaztin

Re: 250GB Xbox 360 HDD and Black Wireless controller with original MS Play and charge

Controller + Play-n-Charge Kit is mine

Re: 250GB Xbox 360 HDD and Black Wireless controller with original MS Play and charge

Sure, let me know by PM what will be your mode of payment.

PS. HDD price updated. New price is Rs. 5500/-.

Controller back on sale.

Dude I've transferred the money, You'll get it soon enough.

I was waiting for your reply but didn't get it, anyways check PM.

PS. HDD sold and payment awaited for the controller.

Also I have another controller for sale which was sparingly used, if someone is interested I would upload the pics.

Chaz

Received the controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back