Status
Not open for further replies.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Veteran
Apr 29, 2006
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Product Name: Western Digital 1TB Green (WD10EARS)

Have 2 of these drives lying around .No more space in cabinet . Both are out of warranty,hence selling for cheap .

* Reason for Sale: Upgraded to 2TB

* Warranty Remaining : None .Will provide 7 days personal testing warranty.

* Purchase Invoice Available : No

* Price: Rs 1500 each .Local buyers preferred.

* Product Condition: Used. (more details below )

Both the drives are in perfect working condition.No bad sectors or speed drops etc.Check screenshots below.

*One of the drive has a Ultra DMA CRC Error count in Health status but if you google , you will come to know that it is usually caused due to faulty sata cable/port and does not affect the performance/health of the drive.

Drive -1 screenshots.

Drive-2 screenshots.

* Product Location: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai.

No holding business .Any queries ,negotiations via PM only.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Veteran
Apr 29, 2006
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
^ I don't mind shipping the drive Doc . Do keep in mind , these do not have any warranty remaining from WD, so these are best served us back-up drives etc.

If you confirm ,I will send you the details via PM :).

logistopath

Molar Police
Super Mod
May 25, 2007
Erode
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
^^ I am looking for back up purposes only. Send me your account details. Tomorrow being a Sunday, payment should reflect in your account only on Monday.

Supra

Adept
Feb 10, 2005
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Wanted one but wondering why no warranty as they seem to be March 2010 made drives !
RMAed drives with original ones not returned/asked by WD courier ?Asking cause happened with one of my WD 640GB long back !

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Veteran
Apr 29, 2006
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Supra said:
Wanted one but wondering why no warranty as they seem to be March 2010 made drives !

RMAed drives with original ones not returned/asked by WD courier ?Asking cause happened with one of my WD 640GB long back !
Applied for RMA almost 5-6 months back. Got replacement in 15-20 days but WD doesn't want to arrange for pick-up.Once their guy picked it up ,completely opened the box which took me good 15-20 mins to pack and later said this is not the RMA he came for :mad: :mad:. Since then Ive requested the Customer care twice but they are not bothered.
sudan_rulz said:
Faheem: Do not ship the drive..U will end up with a dead drive as green drives are fragile....
I wanted to sell it local buyers who can pick up from my place or nearby but most Mumbai buyers are anyways staying far away and I prefer shipping it through a trusted source instead of traveling 2-3 hrs for it. Also logistopath sir is a good friend ,so wouldnt mind taking care of the shipping part. Will send them in the actual boxes they are sent in by WD . Anways providing personal warranty so nothing to worry :).

Status
Not open for further replies.