3 Gb Ddr2 Ram For Sale [ 2 Gb Transcend Ddr2 667 + 1 Gb Kingston Ddr2 667

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i want to sell my total 3 gb ram . there are 2 sticks of transcend ddr2 667 and 1 stick on kIngston . all the three memory stick have 2 yrs warranty left.The Sticks were bought from mumba itself from ANA COMPUTERS [ ANDHERI WEST ] copy of orignal bills will be provided with the ram

Reason for selling : going for corsair 2 gb XMS 2 800 MHZ :D

anyone interested please let me know .:)

Additional 3gb RAM avaliable for sale. 2 X 1 GB of CORSAIR 667 DDR2 and 1GB of Transcend 667 DDR2 with 2 years warrenty and bought by the same dealer from mumbai.

If interested PM and ask for the desired RAM stick :)

^^ Rs 1500 for one stick or two ? I'm ready to buy 1 X Corsair ddr2 667 stick for Rs 750. PM me payment details.

hey renegagde we want to corsair sell it in pair itself sorry m8 ... in single we have 3 sticks of transcend ddr2 ram ..650 each stick

hey i am frim mumbai itself vile parle ( w ) u can definately see the ram np at all . if u have any further query please pm ..

I Mem Stick Of Trancend Ddr2 667 And 1 Stick Of Corsair 667 Mhz Have Been Sold !!!

We Are Now Left With 2 Sticks Of Transcend ( 1 Gb Each Ddr2 667 ) , 1 Stick Of Kingston ( 1 Gb Ddr2 667 ) And 1 Stick Of Corsair ( 1 Gb Ddr2 667 ) All The Sticks Have Atleast 2 Yrs Of Warranty And Copy Of The O.g Bill Will Be Provided. Anyone Interested Please Pm Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back