Video 32" LED TV - Budget ~35k

Get minimum 40 inch TV as 32 inch looks too small after few days, you have to increase the budget by only 2k-3k.

32" LED TV - Budget ~35k

Pls help me with ur Inputs..Will mostly pair a Videocon DTH with it..

Suggestions are welcome & appreciated:)

Please go for Sony.... they make the best quality LEDs and this is my personal experience buddy...If you dont believe me just go and check out sony outperforms every brand in the market with its PQ and PQ(picture quality).I had a close look when I went to a showroom saw the difference between samsung and sony and I am telling you bro I just could not believe the difference that I saw....Not only the PQ of Sony was great but the slimness of the LED was amazing although they cost a bit more... but I am 100% sure they are worth every penny... and moreover buddy I shall tell you there are very few HD channels out here so the PQ would really matter when you watch non HD channels... So my advice would be just go to a showroom and see the difference and decide coz after all investing 30-35 K on a LED and not getting the best out of it is not worth of it..... hope this helps :)

Mostly looking for sony itself..But ny alternative for something lower with similar opinion can survive me..

More Inputs required..:) Pls advice..

Mostly looking for sony itself..But ny alternative for something lower with similar opinion can survive me..

More Inputs required..:) Pls advice..

Well bro for now only sony would suffice your need if you need the best out of it... I wont recommend anything else because sony is the best any value for money too in this segment.Besides my personal opinion is that always go for quality.Rest is up to you to go and see the difference yourself and choose.Hope this helps!

Back