WTB 32GB DDR3 RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a friendly suggestion,

don't waste your time to buy used RAM, 95% sellers, just think USED RAM = GOLD, that it's price never diminished (depreciate) and if depreciate, then they just wish to sell for 70/80% of current market price.

To sellers ..... Not against any seller as they have FULL rights to fixed their hardware price, so don't start bombing me....

Just a friendly suggestion,

don't waste your time to buy used RAM, 95% sellers, just think USED RAM = GOLD, that it's price never diminished (depreciate) and if depreciate, then they just wish to sell for 70/80% of current market price.

To sellers ..... Not against any seller as they have FULL rights to fixed their hardware price, so don't start bombing me....
Ram doesn't have moving parts, and most come with 10 yr or life time warranty, hence seller is justified in his price. All other components have max 3 years warranty.

which Brand RAM, provides RMA/Replacement after 3 yrs? Even thogy they have so called 10 yrs warranty?

wow

i am afraid, if ddr3 goes bad, they won't replace it with same, they would offer ddr4 !! or cash back ??
corsair will replace with same DDR3, if product is EOL then they may offer upgraded version.
G.Skill ,no idea how they will do it if product is EOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back