CPU/Mobo 3900x not posting on power up [emoji17]

Strange! I have both the troublesome boards mentioned here and had zero issues so far. X370 CH6 with 3950x and 64 GB ram. The other one is a 3600x, B450 Pro Carbon and 32 GB. Both have worked flawlessly from day one.

Strange! I have both the troublesome boards mentioned here and had zero issues so far. X370 CH6 with 3950x and 64 GB ram. The other one is a 3600x, B450 Pro Carbon and 32 GB. Both have worked flawlessly from day one.

The issue was not using system for a week and I normally would disconnect all cables and put up the plastic sheet of the cabinet on that for dust protection. Had that cold boot issue. Now there is no problem. May be it was due to the fact that it’s new and not used much. After that till now I have kept the PC off sometimes 3 to 4 days but it’s starts now on the first press.

Now the system is not even booting after if it’s been more than 12 hrs. I need to do the trick of power button on > system button then power button off > system button. This goes like a 100 to 120 times. One other way is to remove the gpu and try the above 2 to 3 times and then system starts, then I need to shut down the system, then install gpu and again 8 to 10 time the trick and the system starts. I am confused that the issue is [emoji3064]

Check for static issues. Better place your cabinet on a wooden surface and check for a day or two.
Make sure no component is accidentally exposed in a metal-metal contact.

Now the system is not even booting after if it’s been more than 12 hrs. I need to do the trick of power button on > system button then power button off > system button. This goes like a 100 to 120 times. One other way is to remove the gpu and try the above 2 to 3 times and then system starts, then I need to shut down the system, then install gpu and again 8 to 10 time the trick and the system starts. I am confused that the issue is [emoji3064]
Try with another power supply. Looks like that is the culprit here.

dont tighten down your CPU cooler ,if possible unscrew the back plate and re-seat ihe whole cooler setup ,And the VGA method is correct faced same issue on day one with Crosshair Hero 7 as well as clear bios works ,most of the time its ram which is the issue ocd which are ocd over xmp profile .disable Memory training once you get the sweet spot

Did you tried what I suggested earlier?
Di-assemble everything and on a wood or paper just connect your mobo/proccy and boot disk (of course psu) and power on. If it powers perfectly couple of items then one after another install various components and catch the culprit. It can be mobo, gpu or psu.

Did you tried what I suggested earlier?
Di-assemble everything and on a wood or paper just connect your mobo/proccy and boot disk (of course psu) and power on. If it powers perfectly couple of items then one after another install various components and catch the culprit. It can be mobo, gpu or psu.

It was bios nothing else as much as I can see from last 2 days. 2 days before I updated it to latest one and now PC starts normally. May be it’s was an issue with old bios [emoji28]

Back