FS: Desktops 3yr old Desktop- Quad core q9650 - 4gb Ram - DG45id mobo - 9600gt- vx450 psu - cabine

Status
Not open for further replies.

techspark

Disciple
Parts - Quad Core q9650 - 4gb ddr2 800 Ram - DG45id mobo - 9600gt - vx450 psu & more

Proccessor : Intel core 2 quad Q9650 3.0ghz 12mb l2 cache - Never overclocked - with box + manual + heat sink fan = Rs 6900/- shipped.

​Still very powerful compared to current generation processors. Also its ideal cpu for lga775 who want performance of lga 1155.

here is a benchmark link AnandTech - Bench - CPU
Specs here : Intel® Core)

Mobo : Intel DG45id iEEE-1394a & Esata inputs. with all cords, cds and manuals box = Rs 1900/- shipped
specs here : Intel® Desktop Board DG45ID

Graphic Card : Nvidea 9600gt 1 gb ddr3 by Tag graphic card with convertor + cd + manual + cords and without original box = Rs 1800/- shipped
specs here : Newegg.com - MSI N9600GT-MD1G GeForce 9600 GT 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Monitor : 22inch LG224ws Monitor 1680 x 1050 with manual = Rs 6000/- (only for local buyers)
specs and review here : LG L224WS LCD Monitor

-LG dvd cd reader writer combo = Rs 550/- shipped.

Webcam: Iball C8.0 webcam 8MP with built in mic and Led lights for night with box + cd- Rs 300/- shiped
specs here : iBall

Ram : Transcend 2x 2gb(total 4gb) RAM - Sold for Rs 1500/-
PSU : corsair vx450 SOLD for Rs2300/-
Zebronics antibiotic cabinet = Sold for Rs 850/-
-Logitech wireless mk250 keyboard and mouse + box SOLD for Rs600/-

Date of purchase: 1st April 2009 except psu and keyboard/mouse were purchased a year later in 2010
Reason for sale: Need cash to buy a new laptop as i need a laptop to carry to college.
Warranty details: Psu = 3yrs warranty left , Ram = lifetime warranty . All other parts are out of warranty.
Location of Seller: Mumbai
Bill : Original VAT bill is available of all parts but since i will b selling different components to different people, i can give you xerox of the bill.

If you live in mumbai, close to sion area u are most welcome to come and test it.

imag1019u.jpg
- Cabinet and proccy + mobo side view

imag1011z.jpg
- Gpu top view
imag1009l.jpg
- Monitor
imag1008.jpg
- Monitor pic 2

51480138.jpg
- Cpuz Gpu
- Cpuz Mainboard
69550697.png
- Cpuz Proccy
- Psu Box
imag1022.jpg
- Mobo box
imag1021c.jpg
- Proccy Mobo box
Vx9hNh.jpg

kw7kdh.jpg

Open to offers.

Hi,

Interested in the CPU and RAM ! But 8K for the CPU seriously :scared14: !!

Pm me the best price shipped to Bangalore.

Regards.

Update : Price reduced. Same day shipping to anywhere in india. Open to offers. Need to sell off quickly. Thanks!

i was intrested in monitor and cpu
too pricy man u r selling three years old almost warranty over parts.. which can also be damaged on transit.. for that its too high and risky... pm me with best price sipped to lucknow..

i was intrested in monitor and cpu
too pricy man u r selling three years old almost warranty over parts.. which can also be damaged on transit.. for that its too high and risky... pm me with best price sipped to lucknow..
Bro, i hv done my best to give as reasonable price as i can. I have sent you a pm. Let me know your best offer.

Update : Cabinet sold. Ram is on hold. Price reduced for power supply unit and graphic card. Tv tuner price reduced by a lot. Iball webcam added to the sale. Keyboard and mouse price reduced as well.

Open to offers. Pm me your best price and if its reasonable i will close the deal asap. Thanks!!

PSU sold. More pics added for monitor. Specs and review links added on the first post. First post made cleaner. Still open to decent offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back