FS: Others 4 MBPS BROADBAND PLAN Effective price Rs 300 PM(FREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahesh_bharti

Disciple
Friends
I am using this connection for last 4.5 Year
Now i got transfer from Mumbai to begusarai.
So i want this connection not go to waste
There is no FUP of this plan.
Download speed is 500KBPS. in best seeded Torrent speed is same
you can enjoy 9PM to 9AM free
In day time charges are Rs24 per hour (billing at per minute)
it is Fiber optice connection
Located at santacruz(w) near nanavati hospital
If you have already tata wired connection then you have to use my ID only.
If you don't then you will have to bear Rs500 installation charges provided tata wired connection feasibility is there.
I am attaching some screen shot for your reference.
In one hour you can download 1.5 GB
Thanks for reading:)

Attachments

• tata.jpg
    tata.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 250
  • tata1.jpg
    tata1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 188
  • tata2.jpg
    tata2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 158
  • tata4.jpg
    tata4.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 170
Okey.Hold for me. I am interested,
I think i can use this connection in Trivanrum, Kerala.
I dont have tata wired connection in my home.
But i can take the connection here.
If you can share the login credentials with me, i can try to login with it in my friend's place.
and will use it after taking new connection.

so whats the discount? I mean i can buy the same plan online as well, right?

The plan has been discontinued, you won't be able to take a new connection with this plan. Existing customers can continue renewing it, so I guess the OP would be sharing his login credentials.

A friend of mine was lookig for something similar. He stays at Santacruz. I will let you know if he is OK with the daytime charges.

Well a tip for existing users, if you call cust care and ask for disconnection, they should offer you this plan and a few more as a retaining strategy.

@OP,
Be Careful while selling. since this is internet connection is under your ID #Just Saying
@mahesh_bharti
Shouldnt be an issue , you guys are in same town , take an affidavit that you are transferring it with both parties signatures , its allowed . Important point being that you have some proof that you have given the connection to somebody else and you are not responsible for it now . ISP might not allow selling of it , can be checked intheir terms and conditions but giving it is allowed

If the ISP does not allow transfer of ownership, you cannot legally do it, be it affidavit or anything else IMHO.

I will transfer ownership as well as connection . but you have to ensure tata will agree to install wired connection in your area.
for this following req.
your ID proof
your address proof
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back