Graphic Cards 4 monitors setup

toocool6600

Disciple
Ok straight to the point, I need 4 monitors setup and I think a normal non SLi, motherboard with 2 non SLi gpu 's, will be able to give me 4 monitors output, and then I can use these 4 monitors as extended desktops, just like a dual monitor setup works, in this case it will be a quad monitor setup.

Am I right guys?[DOUBLEPOST=1475656827][/DOUBLEPOST]no body knows on whole TE? ...........strange

Last edited:
Ok straight to the point, I need 4 monitors setup and I think a normal non SLi, motherboard with 2 non SLi gpu 's, will be able to give me 4 monitors output, and then I can use these 4 monitors as extended desktops, just like a dual monitor setup works, in this case it will be a quad monitor setup.

Am I right guys?[DOUBLEPOST=1475656827][/DOUBLEPOST]no body knows on whole TE? ...........strange
no you are wrong from the start
a normal non sli motherboard will NOT recognize the second gpu..

lets say u buy a sli certified mobo then you can buy any two nvidia gpu and use both..

what is the matter with dual gpus anyway,scrap it and use a single gpu

every monitor has hdmi/dp and vga/dvi

and any modern gpu must have the following 1x hdmi ,1x displayport 1x, dvi-i and 1x dvi d

so now use buy a dvi to vga And displayport to hdmi adapter and you will be good to go!

thats it.problem solved. any more questions bro??

no you are wrong from the start
a normal non sli motherboard will NOT recognize the second gpu..

lets say u buy a sli certified mobo then you can buy any two nvidia gpu and use both..

what is the matter with dual gpus anyway,scrap it and use a single gpu

every monitor has hdmi/dp and vga/dvi

and any modern gpu must have the following 1x hdmi ,1x displayport 1x, dvi-i and 1x dvi d

so now use buy a dvi to vga And displayport to hdmi adapter and you will be good to go!

thats it.problem solved. any more questions bro??
if you can suggest the cheapest but good quality Sli mobo for me and may i use 730 gpu with that ?[DOUBLEPOST=1475847437][/DOUBLEPOST]hi buddy ,can u suggest best and cheapest sli mobo?

or is it better to use a single 4 output gpu itself??

regards

Last edited:
if you can suggest the cheapest but good quality Sli mobo for me and may i use 730 gpu with that ?[DOUBLEPOST=1475847437][/DOUBLEPOST]hi buddy ,can u suggest best and cheapest sli mobo?

or is it better to use a single 4 output gpu itself??

regards
Sli is hot,at times unoptimized and power hog.a single GPU and u won't feel any drawback.

Unless gaming...then u will need a quad sli

Back