40 degree room temperature & want a cold water bath

Hi,
I'm staying in tamilnadu and the temperature here is 40 degrees. As a result even the cold water tap in the bathroom is hot. I would like nothing more than to take a cold water bath in the afternoon.
How do I turn warm water into icy cold water as fast as possible?
I can only think of adding ice cubes to the water , but I don't think 2-3 trays is gonna cut it.
Is there any other solution to take a cold water bath when only warm water comes in the tap?

Ice cubes are not enough, you need a large block of ice. What I did in the gulf with the almost boiling hot water there was fill a container with water and freeze it. About 2 litres of ice will nicely chill a large bucket.

Hi,
I'm staying in tamilnadu and the temperature here is 40 degrees. As a result even the cold water tap in the bathroom is hot. I would like nothing more than to take a cold water bath in the afternoon.
How do I turn warm water into icy cold water as fast as possible?
I can only think of adding ice cubes to the water , but I don't think 2-3 trays is gonna cut it.
Is there any other solution to take a cold water bath when only warm water comes in the tap?

Fill up all your buckets in the morning, use the same in afternoon.

Ice cubes are not enough, you need a large block of ice. What I did in the gulf with the almost boiling hot water there was fill a container with water and freeze it. About 2 litres of ice will nicely chill a large bucket.

Thanks . I froze 1ltr icecream box and put it in the bucket which was good enough to cool down the water. :)

Don't you get fresh water supply. Fill the buckets with that water instead of water from tank and that water will remain cool despite the high temperatures outside.

Thanks . I froze 1ltr icecream box and put it in the bucket which was good enough to cool down the water. :)

I had used a normal steel container. Ice expands, so make sure your container doesn't get cracks or you'll get a nasty leaky surprise in your freezer!

Enjoy your chilled bath !

Get a mud pot/pitcher (big one) and store early morning tap water in it... it will stay cool and be careful of the pot.. Which you can get easily on the roadside..

Back