Budget 41-50k 45k Mini-ITX Build with GTX 1070 !!

Should I get the GTX 1070 from U.S ?

• Total voters
Hey, Guys.
I will be getting a Gaming PC when all this mining and GST craze stops in India. My Budget's about Rs. 45000 just for the Tower.

My friend will be buying some of the components in U.S and getting them back by Flight. No problem with that right?

My problem is finding a Mini ITX motherboard from a company that provides international warranty in India.

Here's the Build I am planning:-

Component | Price in INR

Pentium G4560 | 4500/-
8 GB DDR4 | 4000/-
Mini ITX mobo | 5000/- ???
PSU Antec 550W | 3000/-
HDD 1 TB | 3300/-
GTX 1070 EVGA | 22000/- ($330)
Silverstone case | 3000
Total | 44800/-
Please, guys can you help me out with this?

P.S I will upgrade that Pentium G4560 to i5 7600 later down the Road and add a 256 GB SSD Too.
BTW components other than Monitor and PSU have only seen a 3% increase in tax (from 15% to 18% slab), right?

Any suggestions for Ryzen Build within Budget are also welcomed.

I import/bring a lot of stuff from U.S, never had any issues

Buy as much things as you can from U.S, you can get a i5/1070 rig for 45000

EVGA, Intel, WD, EKWB all offer international warranty and I have personality used EVGA international warranty twice, no issues ever.

I suggest buying a EVGA 1070, I5 7600K and a EVGA z270 Mini it board, along with a WD/HGST SSD/hd

I import/bring a lot of stuff from U.S, never had any issues

Buy as much things as you can from U.S, you can get a i5/1070 rig for 45000

EVGA, Intel, WD, EKWB all offer international warranty and I have personality used EVGA international warranty twice, no issues ever.

I suggest buying a EVGA 1070, I5 7600K and a EVGA z270 Mini it board, along with a WD/HGST SSD/hd
Even Intel and WD too . WOAH !! Thanks a lot. Seems like almost everything will be bought from U.S

Mining is dead already, people who bought 'em exclusively for mining are cutting losses by selling off their gpu's atm. I recommend buying only low risk components from abroad like CPU, RAM, SSD, etc
Components that have a higher risk of failure like Mobo, HDD and GPU should be bought locally, I bought a RX 470 last year that conked off in a month, luckily I had many friends travelling to and from the US in that time period so it cost me next to nothing to get it RMA'd, could've very well turned into an ordeal. The replacement has been working like a charm in my cousin's pc for a year now so you might receive a workhorse or a lemon depending on luck.

As enticing as it is with the lower prices you'll be saving yourself a lot of trouble if things go south, wait for Ryzen quad core cpu's to launch next week, check benchmarks and then decide.
It's pointless to buy G4560 and upgrade later, why do you want to lose more money by selling it later ? besides using a 1070 with a dual core pentium is pretty ridiculous even if it's for the short term unless you exclusively play MOBA's or CS:GO in which case you don't need a 1070 anyways.

On other hand, You can buy GTX 1060 in place of GTX 1070. The performance difference between them is about 25-30%
1060 is supposed to replace the 980 while 1070 is supposed to replace the 980 Ti, 1070 is good for gaming at 1440p, for 1080p 1060 should suffice.

I would get the 1070, should sell for $300, better deal than the 1060/rx480 cards selling around 150-250, plus you will have sli for the future.

Intel and WD provide international warranty locally too, just take it to a service center and they should accept.

for EVGA, Taiwan is where things come from, their service is speedy, took 3 days to send me a new BIOS chip.

Back