[4Sale] Plantronics Audio 370 Open Ear Gaming Headset w/Microphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaresh

Adept
Hey guys,

I'm selling my pair of Plantronics Audio 370 headset which my bro got me from SG. They're about a couple of weeks old however they have been sparingly used (only about 6-7 times).

I'm selling these because I'm not really into FPS games anymore so that money would be better spent elsewhere.

The Plantronics .Audio 370 is a super-light, fully adjustable headset that delivers superior comfort for hours. An open-ear design lets you hear your surroundings while the lightweight boom can be positioned precisely for communicating or stowed when not in use. Plug and play with gold-plated connectors for superior signal transfer.

The Plantronics .Audio 370 "Open Ear" Headset fuels the excitement of team gaming. It's ideal for Music - 40mm speakers dish up maximum Bass response. Ample ear cushions provide hours of comfort and the lightweight, adjustable headband provides hours of intense Sound in form-fitting comfort. It's also great for gaming -- a noise-canceling, telescoping Microphone gives you accurate positioning and crystal-clear voice transmission.

• 40mm speakers with maximum bass response
  • QuickAdjust boom assures precise mic positioning
  • Inline volume and Mute controls put you in the driver's seat
  • Ample ear cushions provide hours of comfort
  • Open-ear design fuels the excitement of team gaming
  • Noise-canceling mic cuts through background clamor
  • Compatible with most PC sound cards for Plug-and-Play ease

This headset has got some rave reviews which you can check below :

FPSLabs - FPSLabs Home News Story - Plantronics .Audio 370 Review
Plantronics .Audio 370 Multimedia Headset Review - Games
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Plantronics Open-Ear Full Range Stereo Gaming Headset (Audio 370)

Although I have only worn these sparingly, I have to admit that these are the most comfy headphones I've ever worn as they're very light.

24w6q2x.jpg

2reifjc.jpg

mt8eut.jpg

v8dcoo.jpg

ip7i43.jpg

amcf4h.jpg

Kindly do not lowball; if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

grab it guys...great price..ive been using th is headphone before AD700.....it beats the 5hv2 by a long way in quality and price.....way better positional audio ingame, and way better soundquality , and the MIC works great....GREAT PRICE MATE:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back