FS: Desktops 4x4 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3, i7 3820

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ram - 4x4 GB Corsair vengeance and i7 3820 for sale, (cpu does not come with heatsink)
Only as a combo, I will not sell ram without cpu, willing to part with cpu alone.
Buyers from New delhi preferred.
Regards

Attachments

• bill.jpg
    bill.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 234
  • CPUZ.jpg
    CPUZ.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 230
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 246
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 241
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 241
  • rams.jpg
    rams.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 268
dude as per bill cpu+ram costed u 23333.05 and ur expecting 23500/- for using for approximately at least a 3 year used ram+cpu..bro...ill suggest u to rethink price...im only interested in ram do let me know...

i cant possibly be the first one here to sell the ram at a higher price than originally bought for? and i think i am very specific in my post that i am not selling ram without cpu. :)

fair enough but dont tell me ur expecting 23500/- for a cpu+ram combo when u purchased it for 23333.05/- in April 2012 and have used it fairly for 3 years. What are your expectations???? i can offer a combo for both cpu+ram pm ur price...+ shipping to mumbai...

i think the price is fair, my formula for the price of second hand goods is simple, 30% discount on the current market price.

yes i suppose i should increase the price since ram has as much of a warranty as a new piece.

Definitely.. It should be now priced more.. you should be selling almost similar to RAM price now available on online websites like SnapDeal & Amazon.. Shipping extra as such..

unfortunately market does not agree with you, hardly any 3820 goes under 175$ and go as high as 250$, the average price being 200$. emotion has nothing to do with it. it is not a distress sale, so dont think for a second i will part with this cpu for 25% of the current market price. if someone already has a motherboard and need a cpu then i will sell it to him and for a fair price, i believe i have made myself clear now. :)

on that "price on bill is less than current expected price" topic
i will say that you won't pay 3k for 4GB ram because user bought it at that or higher price so there is no point in telling him to sell ram at lower price because he bought it at lower price

another example, if i got 32GB pendrive for Rs1 in big billion day then it does not mean that i am bound to sell it at price lower than Rs1

he got a great deal, it was his luck and timing, and now ram are not as cheap as they used to be so he can price them according to current price.
its upto seller to price it, and its upto buyer to buy it or not

btw i will suggest seller to hide price and taxes from bill else users will comment like these :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back