Events & Meets 5/4/2020 9PM be ready with your phone/torch/candle (India leads the world)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno

Disciple
With the huge success of previous clapping event we have another event coming on 5/4/2020.
Everyone be ready with your phone/torch/candle on 9PM sharp.
Lets get together and make this event a huge success, even bigger than the previous event.

Lets show the world how its done.
Europe and the World has followed India's example and performed the same clapping event.
India is leading the world and its a proud moment.

ISRO will also be taking photos of India from space on 9PM.

Lets unite and be part of this historic event and fight this war together.

India will emerge victorious.
Jai hind!

With the huge success of previous clapping event we have another event coming on 5/4/2020.
Everyone be ready with your phone/torch/candle on 9PM sharp.
Lets get together and make this event a huge success, even bigger than the previous event.

Lets show the world how its done.
Europe and the World has followed India's example and performed the same clapping event.
India is leading the world and its a proud moment.

ISRO will also be taking photos of India from space on 9PM.

Lets unite and be part of this historic event and fight this war together.

India will emerge victorious.
Jai hind!

This is a troll post, right?

This is a troll post, right?
Unfortunately I don't think so. Seems like this might turn into a competition of stupidity between the Jamaat and bhakts.

1585988769469.png

Again to those who are going to do this, Don't go and switch of your house main MCB or shutdown appliances, this will increase the voltage suddenly in the grid and may change the frequency.

If you do want to switch off, switch OFF only the lights. I cannot stress this enough do not switch of appliances that are already running.

Last edited:
Aren't they spraying Gau mutra from the sky to ward off evil diseases and Kareena (Read Corona) from air?

~ Clap, turn on mobile lights, switch off lights.
Country is ruled by fake degree holders, bootlickers of corporate honcho's and who not have balls to face media & their questions.

That's why India is still a developing country. Will remain same for next 50 years.

Yikes. Seems like it may be a real problem for our power grid.

This is a dumb move, luckily I have devices to protect my house.
Better still I am going to go off grid on battery power at 7pm and only go back to grid by 12pm, until the grid stabilizes.
I have been a victim of voltage surges taking my TV when grid returned from a black out, despite having a stabilizer and a UPS with surge protection, running the entire house.

This is a dumb move, luckily I have devices to protect my house.
Better still I am going to go off grid on battery power at 7pm and only go back to grid by 12pm, until the grid stabilizes.
I have been a victim of voltage surges taking my TV when grid returned from a black out, despite having a stabilizer and a UPS with surge protection, running the entire house.
We have very infrequent power cuts maybe once or twice a year in Kolkata.Voltages are always rock stable as well.
So we don't have any inverter/UPS/stabilizer that covers us. We only have the normal MCB stuff.
Is there any way for me to safeguard against the stupidity of people?

P.S. only my PC setup has a UPS.

We have very infrequent power cuts maybe once or twice a year in Kolkata.Voltages are always rock stable as well.
So we don't have any inverter/UPS/stabilizer that covers us. We only have the normal MCB stuff.
Is there any way for me to safeguard against the stupidity of people?

P.S. only my PC setup has a UPS.
You can buy double pole SPD of 270v, assuming you have a single phase supply. or a 4 pole version if you have a three phase supply.
You can also add a time delay voltage protection devices, which delays the output much like a stabilizer and also cuts of the power if the voltage goes above or below a preset user adjustable points.
I got all of it from aliexpress, if you buy the same in india its costs 3 to 4x the price.

So for now, since no shops area open, your best bet is too switch of expensive devices hours before.

IMG_20200405_170701.jpg

Power company sending out such SMS to stop stupid people switching off their mains.

Ha ha. Imagine being in the shoes of power company CEO's and their workers. Who wants to bet there will be blackouts in some states tonight?

You can buy double pole SPD of 270v, assuming you have a single phase supply. or a 4 pole version if you have a three phase supply. You can also add a time delay voltage protection devices, which delays the output much like a stabilizer and also cuts of the power if the voltage goes above or below a preset user adjustable points.I got all of it from aliexpress, if you buy the same in india its costs 3 to 4x the price.

links?

Several aliexpress orders of mine shipped in December or early jan, not one arrived. Some orders tracking shows not found. So china was already in lockdown in certain provinces. Yet the WHO was reporting on 14th January that no human tranmission was observed in china.

WHO in bed with china, OPCW and most other are in bed with US.

This pandemic showed how western countries threw each other under the bus.

Several aliexpress orders of mine shipped in December or early jan, not one arrived. Some orders tracking shows not found. So china was already in lockdown in certain provinces. Yet the WHO was reporting on 14th January that no human tranmission was observed in china.

WHO in bed with china, OPCW and most other are in bed with US.

This pandemic showed how western countries threw each other under the bus.
WHO failed badly at initial reporting and taking the numbers from the Communist Politburo as the gospel.

WHO was able to announce on 23rd Jan that human transmission was observed only after Tedros had a meeting with Winnie the Pooh.

This is what happens when you bow to the wishes and propaganda of an authoritarian regime where questioning the government on its actions is considered an anti-national activity.

I still don't believe the numbers that China is putting up. How the hell do they have such low numbers considering the population?

BTW @adder I don't get the reference to OPCW in this context. They deal with chemical weapons don't they?

IT WAS A HISTORIC MOMENT.

FELT THE POWER FROM INSIDE.

INDIA WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS IN THIS WAR.

JAI HIND!

Last edited:
@adder I don't get the reference to OPCW in this context. They deal with chemical weapons don't they?
Yes, I follow syrian war pretty much daily since 2015, Many of the chemical weapons attacks are staged by the white helmets a organisation funded by UK. OPCW reports by the ground inspectors have been edited completely to the opposite by the head of the organisations to cast a bad light on Assad government. You see various whistle blowers say this, none of which are reported in the western media.

When you have the syrian governemnt who is supported by russia and taking ground back from the terrorists, a mysterious chemical attack false flag operation is conducted, which the west uses as excuse to attack the Assad government with military action. I have seen enough evidence to support this. Western media dont show any of the truth.

Only a few people in US senate question US polices of regime change, Senator Rand paul and House of representative Tulsi Gabbad she is still a active member of the US military.

Again to those who are going to do this, Don't go and switch of your house main MCB or shutdown appliances, this will increase the voltage suddenly in the grid and may change the frequency.

If you do want to switch off, switch OFF only the lights. I cannot stress this enough do not switch of appliances that are already running.
Really :facepalm:

Yikes. Seems like it may be a real problem for our power grid.

Money control news mentioned that it possible and can be planned.

IT WAS A HISTORIC MOMENT.

FELT THE POWER FROM INSIDE.

INDIA WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS IN THIS WAR.

JAI HIND!

Fantastic. [emoji120]

The voltage increased from 228v to 235v in my area around the 9pm mark.
Now the voltage is 222v at 9:40pm, did people turn on the Air conditioners or the utility guys are controlling the output.
At 9:50Pm its now 218v.

The people maintain the grid have taken precautions. My own ups log shows that yesterday it was hovering around 231v and today at the same exact time its now 218v, ,my ups log shows the Hz was 50.2hz today, while yesterday it was 50hz. So clearly the people who are working behind the scenes have reduced or adjusted the output. This type of power reductions was just by mostly turning of the lights. Imagine if all turned off the main mcb or heavy appliances, its no rocket science there will be a imbalance which will effect the voltage and frequency.

Check this thread in team bhp, some have shared info from Ministry of power, there was a 25giga watt of power reduction.

This government website shows the current demand vs yesterday demand state by state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back