5 Minor bomb blast @ Pune

It could be APJ Abdul Kalam.
He was in Kolhapur yday and in Pune in the evening.

Actually yesterday itself the Delhi High court extended the ban on SIMI. Some say this was a protest against that hearing. And its well known that SIMI is the most active in this part of the country. Specially the Aurangabad district near in central MH.

I dont think so it was APJ. IIRC he declined using any luxury car and opted for some TATA car when he was president. But then again I may be wrong.

Anyway, does anyone have any update abt the situation ?

I dont think so it was APJ. IIRC he declined using any luxury car and opted for some TATA car when he was president. But then again I may be wrong.

Anyway, does anyone have any update abt the situation ?
Yes, I don't think he would love to travel in Jaguar :O He always preferred semi luxury or an economic vehicle. :respect:

I was with subdeveloper at my office in Koregaon Park when all this has happened.
IMO the logic behind is POLITICS only. 2 days back more then 7 states lost electricity transmission lines and now 5 minor blast in Pune. Patrol prices are like stock exchange (keeps changing daily)
What is congress doing?

Dude pls dont blame the GREAT congress for not doing anything....
All this is their doing to the country....
Good thing would have been if they really did not do anything... in that case things wont improve but atleast they would not get so chaotic and out of control...

Read on FB today that if Modi was the PM of our country PAK would not be fighting for Kashmir but for Lahore :yahoo:

Pls use ur sarcastic sense to read the post... Dont start firing me I am not a congress man.... :)

Thankfully it's the moisture that played the bomb down. Said they didint explode to their full potential and most of the shrapnel were still in the bomb intact. Had it not been for rains , the blast would have been much more severe. :(

Does it take the number of dead to really gauge the seriousness of the matter.How long till they figure out to subdue the moisture impact on bomb.

This is damn serious than it looks.

it was full blown terror attack and no question about that.
what worries me most is ,
politics nexus with criminal and that preventing police from doing their job

and

politics licking of specific community for vote bank.
how can responsible leader like khurashid say in UP polls rally that SOania gaandhi cried after batala encounter?
what is this crap?

Back