5% off Saholic.com = Spice MI-410 @ Crazy Rs 13299!!

frankmehta

Adept
I just bought a Spice MI 410 for my Dad using this coupon code:

SAHOLIC1500, where I got 5% off the phone making it an UNBELIEVABLE deal for Rs. 13299.

Waiting for it to be delivered in the next 2-3 days.

Till that time, you guys enjoy.

The coupon can be used on all Mobiles and Mobile Accessories and is valid till 30th June, and the maximum discount that can be availed is Rs. 1500.

UPDATED with Link:

http://www.saholic.com/mobile-phones/spice-mi-410-1001661

I wonder how long this will be on sale since Huawei (pronounced 'Hu'wa-Hai) has launched a lesser model of the same series (the X5) for a higher price.

Grab it while it lasts.

Dad wanted a phone with a large screen (hence a large font).

We went out to buy a Galaxy S and he totally loved it. I told him I have an EBay coupon hence we didn't buy from the shop.

The moment I reached home, I opened TE and found this phone.

Ordered it within minutes ;-)

THank you TE, and let's hope the phone is as awesome as it looks and sounds.

Will update you guys about shipping and packing!

guys will the price of this phone drop in a month or so

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

where did u get the coupon code r there any other coupon codes

I used credit card. I am quite impressed by their service.

from Frank Mehta xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

sender-time Sent at 14:10 (GMT+05:30). Current time there: 10:57 AM. ✆

to help@saholic.com

date Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 14:10

subject Inquiry about Spice MI-410

mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 14:10 (20 hours ago)

Do you have this model in stock? Is it ready for purchase?

I am interested in buying it today!

Dr. Frank Mehta

from Saholic Customer Service help@saholic.com

sender-time Sent at 14:55 (GMT+05:30). Current time there: 10:58 AM. ✆

to Frank Mehta <xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>

date Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 14:55

subject Re: Inquiry about Spice MI-410

Important mainly because it was sent directly to you.

hide details 14:55 (20 hours ago)

Dear Dr Mehta,

We do have stock for Spice Mi-410, and it is one of our best selling products. You can place the order by visiting Spice Mi-410 | Spice Mobile Phones | Saholic.com. You can also check the delivery time estimate by entering your pincode next to "Ships to:" on that web page.

We hope you enjoy the shopping experience with us. Please do write back to us if you have any further queries or face any issues in placing the order.

Regards,

Team Saholic

This prompted me to buy the phone from this site immediately.

Note the response time.

Acer

A good competitor, but then 256 MB of RAM (compared to 512 mb here), 512 MB of ROM (compared to 2GB here), smaller 3.5 screen (compared to 4.1 inch here), older generation Qualcomm 8250 snapdragon (768 mhz) (compared to 8255 and 1 ghz here) and lack of flash (led flash for camera) make it a poor choice as compared to this.

Besides, I trust Huawei to make better phones than Acer. Whatsay guys?

I would say its a perfect deal .. at a perfect price point keeping in mind the specs it has to offer .. would wait to hear back from you on the shipping experience .. have one question .. from which city are they shipping?

Address:

Spice Online Retail Pvt. Ltd.

E 53-54, Sector - 3,

Noida - 201301 (UP)

I guess it will ship from here.

Yes, I will keep everyone updated soon guys!

^I think you should rather send them an email asking about the place from where they will ship .. considering their prompt customer care .. they should reply back to you in no time.

Got the phone today at 1130. MAN, that was quick. Shipped out yesterday via Blue Dart at 9 PM. Here in less than 12 hours.

They shipped quick, packed superbly. AND, this site has the FASTEST, MOST POLITE and MOST definitely helpful customer response care unit.

I am quite sold! If only they had more discount coupons and sold more stuff :)

Mobile Phone Reviews and Best Deals in India | Saholic.com 5 star experience. THUMBSUP.

About the phone. It's a BEHEMOTH, no doubt. Great to see, lovely to hold. Nice tight fitting metal body.

Screen is an above average affair with good vibrant colours and nice black levels, but it's not an AMOLED and will never be mistaken for one. It's definitely a better display than the Samsung Galaxy Ace and the ZTE Blade (TFT panel)

Speed wise: I would say the snapdragon processor coupled with a vanilla 2.2.2 makes this phone a super speedy affair and is a breeze to use. The touchpal keyboard is a pain, but there are 904580495840 keyboards to choose from, on Android market.

Just one small grouse, but this one is common in lots of units, that the touchscreen is slightly less sensitive towards the corners.

This will not affect usability, but you do realize it 1 out of 5 times.

Not a deal breaker at all.

Great phone as of now. Fast, good looking slab of (almost) metal, heavy to hold (reassuring for some) and a FANTABULOUS deal for 13299.

Highly recommended.

PS: Now ask your questions!

I just got it. Dunno how long the charge will last. Not charged the phone as of now.

UPDATE ABOUT THE SENSITIVITY OF THE SCREEN:

IT was a Touchpal keyboard issue. Just installed Gingerbread keyboard on the phone from Market and it's absolutely perfect! Screen is responsive from all angles

Back