75% OFF on Connectify Hotspot

I wrote to Connectify support sometime back. Here are the answers to my queries -

Q: Will I get one key that is tied to my e-mail address or 3 separate keys?

A: You will receive one key attached to your email.

Q: In the event I change my computer, do I just install the software and re-type the key to activate all the features or do I have to follow a process?

A: Yes, if you change computers uninstall Connectfiy on the previous computer.

Q: What is the speed of file transfers between two computers running a licensed copy of 'Hotspot MAX'?

A: The speed of transfers depends on what your processor(s) allow.

I am not sure how to share.

Click here to download and install the latest version of the software. Once installed, just choose 'Already Bought' from the Welcome screen and enter your email and password to unlock your software.

If you're already running the latest version of the software, click Tools > Activate License, from the Connectify in-app menu. Then choose 'Already Bought' from the Welcome screen, and enter your email and password to unlock PRO.

Note: Make sure to enter both your email AND your password EXACTLY as they appear here. Copying and pasting each piece of your login is the easiest way to enter it.

The email id and the password they send right? not my account password.

And I also need one more guy. my brother doesn't need this anymore. so i have 2 usersleft.

Back