8 GB HP Pendrive for Rs. 297/- Shipped (Killer Deal)

^ i think i understated the hot thing.i mean it gets really hot! you cant touch it if you use for 30 odd mins until it cools down

hmm, maybe we should check with others who have the same model if it's the same way for them.

Just got my c335. It looks much bigger than it is in the photo cisco_tech put up. And that damn thing isn't an led, it's a 'jewel' ! makes the whole thing look like a tie-clip. wierd! do none of these cheapo ones come with led?

surface scan ok, copy test ok, gets slightly warm, that's it.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Something weird with greendust. after their insane payment procedure where you enter your name and address twice, your card details twice, and then your verified by visa password, my order for the transcends placed on the 27th was on hold because it didn't have any details of name, address or phone number! just called them and got it fixed.

i had to call them three times before they properly updated my details. dunno when the order will ship. and now the 4gb is OOS. this is the prob with prepaid. cod would be hassle-free.

^All of these pen drives are the same when it comes to speed and quality, it all just boils down to the looks. The HP ones are really sleek and look great.

I don't agree. the Hp V series, OEM PNY, really offers some good transfer rates. The transcend drives, except some premier models, are pathetic when it comes to transfer speeds. If you are taking transcend take 600,620 or 700 series.

Nice one there rocker, i was wondering about how to get it as close to 500 so the 250 off gets you the most bang!

I see on the greendust site that they've also got transcend microsd cards and SSDs. I've been looking for a good deal on a class4 16gb. Thing is i don't want to try anything other than sandisk becasue that's one card that's been tested working with my blade, dunno if any other will work as well. 16gb card compatibility is a sore point of the blade.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The transcend ssds seem to have horrible transfer rates...

Got 2 more flash drives today. The list is something like 1xHP v165 8gb, 1xHP c335 8gb, 1xtranscend 4gb and 1xtranscend 8gb. Just ordered one more transcend 8gb with the card reader for Rs. 267. Thanks rocker123 !

is cash on delivery available in bangalore!?(greendust) nd also how can i can i cancel the order in "greendust " i cant find cancel option in Order Status!!

cod.jpg

I don't think an order can be cancelled once placed.

Back