FS: Others 98 inch 3D Mobile To Glasses - VGA/AV for PC and all Video Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haste

Proxy Warrior
Adept
For Sale: 98 inch 3D Mobile Theatre Video Glasses - VGA/AV for PC and all Video Devices
Connects to PC, Laptop, DVD Player, Set Top Box, Gaming

About the Glasses:

Virtual Video Glasses with 3D Function, 98 Inch Virtual Screen, VGA/AV connection, 1080p Compatible and more. Get closer to the action than ever before.

The Virtual Video Glasses are the best way to enjoy movies and to get sucked in to the middle of the action when gaming. Connecting to your PC through the VGA port, everything your PC is displaying will also be displayed on the glasses in a virtual 98 Inch large image. Games will look more realistic than ever and when watching movies you will feel as if you are actually standing on the set. Race as if you were sitting in the cockpit, play shooters through the eyes of your character and experience gaming in a complete new way.

When using a VGA to MHL adapter (not included), you’ll be able to connect these glasses to your mobile phone or tablet and enjoy movies on the go while commuting or during long car trips. It can be worn just like any other glasses and offers surround sound making watching multimedia an absolute joy.
Worn just like any other glasses, the device offers surround sound through the built-in earplugs. On top of that, you’ll be able to watch 3D movies directly through the glasses. This way you will save yourself the cost of having to buy a huge 3D TV. Powered by either your PC or a built-in battery, the fun will never stop! Included in the package is a rubber eye shield which can be mounted on the glasses to shut out background light between the glasses and your eyes.

Ultra compact, these video glasses come with a carrying case.

General Specifications

• Video Format: NTSC/PAL/SECAM
    • 3D Type: Side by Side
    • Sample Rate: 8kHz/16kHz
    • MP3 Bitrate: 64Kbps-320Kbps
    • WMA Bitrate: 64Kbps-384Kbps
    • Frequency: 20Hz-20kHz
    • SRN: 85dB
    • Color Depth: 24 Bit
    • Up to 1080p Video Support
    • Power Source: Built-In Battery or Power Adapter
    • Battery Size: 800mAh
    • Usage: 3 Hours through built-in battery. If connected to PC or other power device, then unlimited.
Display

• Simulated Display Size: 98 Inch
    • Display resolution: 854x480
    • Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Ports

• VGA
    • AV
    • DC IN
Dimensions

• Main product dimensions: 170x170x40mm (L x W x D)
    • Main product weight: 93g
Package Contents

• Video Glasses
    • Carrying Case
    • User Manual
    • USB / VGA Cable
    • AV Cable
    • Power Adapter
    • Peripheral Eye Shield (Product Specific)
My Review:
Its an amazing technology. I've tried watching couple of movies on it, it totally immerses the user in it. Can also be used to watch youtube 3D.

Unit condition is practically new and just few months old with very little use. It was a gift from a close friend however I have decided to let it go because I don't have time to use it and I'm also in need for cash.

Costs close to ~ 27k when imported. This is excluding customs duty, it can be additional 4-5k if they charge you.

Expected Price:

21k + 200rs Shipping Nationwide via DTDC or Free for local pickup

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back