Budget 21-30k A good tab or a laptop for kid

Hi !
Was wondering weather to buy a tab or a med range laptop for 8 year old. Tab s 2 is costing around 28k
These days games are getting heavier on space and ram so no point in going for a weaker config.
while can get a decent laptop in that price. The laptop would also be useful to learn basic stuff like typing in word pad paint and ofcourse games.

What do u suggest ?

Totally depends on what you intend to do with the machine.

Since, its for an 8 year old, a tab is preferable as it is easier to handle for non-productivity tasks. Its just easier for light gaming, youtube etc. Buy an external keyboard for typing if needed.

But keep a watch on the little one. My nephew doesn't blink at all while using the tab. Needless to say he doesn't get any smartphone time and just 1 hour of daily iPad time :p

Yea
Totally depends on what you intend to do with the machine.

Since, its for an 8 year old, a tab is preferable as it is easier to handle for non-productivity tasks. Its just easier for light gaming, youtube etc. Buy an external keyboard for typing if needed.

But keep a watch on the little one. My nephew doesn't blink at all while using the tab. Needless to say he doesn't get any smartphone time and just 1 hour of daily iPad time :p

Yea you are right kids are so much involved in these gadgets these days they dont even bother to drink and eat !

Thanks for the advise will go for a tab I think. His current one is a chinese brand called quantum keeps running out of internet memory. I plan to get the samsung tab s 2 . Its price some where around 28k. You think i should explore apple device ? I believe apple device and os are difficult to install cracked version of popular games unlike android.

You think i should explore apple device ? I believe apple device and os are difficult to install cracked version of popular games unlike android.

iPads are quite ahead in terms of user experience as compared to Android tablets. Just buy the games you gonna play on it (trust me it wont sting!! they are pretty cheap).
Also, surely you would also be using the tablet and not just the kid. So just get the one you would like for yourself. Games would be available in both ;)

Back