FS: Mobile A month of Motorola Droid Razr XT912

Status
Not open for further replies.

karansawhney

Disciple
For Sale !

A month old Motorola Droid Razr XT912

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:Motorola Droid Razr XT912 (Verizon Wireless)

• Expected Price: Rs 17,000/-

• Time of Purchase: 8/08/2012

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: N.A

• Reason for Sale: Upgrade ;-)

• Purchase Invoice Available: N.A

• Product Condition: 8.7/10

• Accessories Included: no accessories included this auction is for phone only .

• Product Location: New Delhi.

• Preferred Courier: local buyers only.

• Shipping Charges:

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer,Neft

• there is a very small dent on the bottom of the phone , hard to notice but i tried my best to make it visible in a picture other then that i did,nt found any mark of use on phone, plastic on the back is yet to be removed .

View attachment 14840View attachment 14841

- - - Updated - - -

I m trying to correct the spelling mistake in the tittle but i m not able to find how to do it so if some experience fellow member knows how to fix it please post it here ..

It's CDMA Phone na ???
its a world phone .

- - - Updated - - -

Hold for me!
on hold for bodmas ( on both forums) :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

It's CDMA Phone na ???

it has been reported to work on r-uim , tata-uim , reliance with meid registration and i m using it on vodafone here in delhi , i tried to use 3g on it and it was working without any problem . (with reliance and tata some users was able to use data and soME was,nt ) please search rimweb for more info abt cdma .

i think with RUIM, only 1x data will work and not evdo. EVDO will work if you use the phone with meid registration :)

The rates for a new one have gone down drastically. A new XT910 with bill & warranty comes for 21999 on flipkart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back