A noob's guide on buying consoles!

Got my PS3 repaired. Thanks for the connect ! :)

Glad to hear that mate. Congrats!!!

Looking for one as well in Pune. My Xbox 360 conked off and now looking only for a used 360 console.

Hope it is not too late. Got a number through a friend @Vagabond

9860179151 - Mohsin - Camp Area

In Mumbai

I want a console which can play games from external HDD and those ***** games

All those consoles you mentioned earlier can play games from HDD. If you are talking about a game console which is modded then PS3, 360 and PS4 are your options of which only specific versions are hackable.
360 being the easiest hackable device that can be found followed by PS3 and then PS4

bump

the used PS3 and Xbox prices just like the new ones when released.

I have seen prices in USA and Europe for used items are very cheap.. In india people are very very greedy and ask for too much for used stuff

a used ps3 should not cost more than 7 -8 k with two controller and some games, but people are asking like 15 - 17 k

anyway anyone planning to sale any old console contact me

bump

the used PS3 and Xbox prices just like the new ones when released.

I have seen prices in USA and Europe for used items are very cheap.. In india people are very very greedy and ask for too much for used stuff

a used ps3 should not cost more than 7 -8 k with two controller and some games, but people are asking like 15 - 17 k

anyway anyone planning to sale any old console contact me
It's due to low adoption of consoles in India, don't pay more than 7-8k in used PS3/xbox360. In Bangalore you might get it is this price range

Wow thanks.. Yes I contacted many people on OLX and some local seller.. they are asking from 12 k to 16 k for a PS3 ...

What a joke.. even in its last phase of life original official box was selling for 12 thousand.

How about PS4 what is good price in current time.. considering PS5 is almost fee months away..

What you guys say.. should I go for PS4 or PS 3
Thanks

Wow thanks.. Yes I contacted many people on OLX and some local seller.. they are asking from 12 k to 16 k for a PS3 ...

What a joke.. even in its last phase of life original official box was selling for 12 thousand.

How about PS4 what is good price in current time.. considering PS5 is almost fee months away..

What you guys say.. should I go for PS4 or PS 3
Thanks
Here in ahmedabad Ps4 going for less than 20k, even Ps4 Pro is 21k.... Find deal like this if you need one badly, will help in shipping

Am in a similar situation as well. looking for deals on XBOX 360 as they could be Jtaged. I have everything required - 2 controllers,the kinet, power brick BUT dont have the console itself :p:p:p:p.

And all the used ones are being asked for around 15k which is ridiculous. Can someone point towards a good deal in Bangalore.

Shouldnt I be just looking at which console has more games since more games = more playtime = which equals more time spent thus cheaper $/hr

Shouldnt I be just looking at which console has more games since more games = more playtime = which equals more time spent thus cheaper $/hr
That's honestly a terrible way to look at purchasing a console and you're missing the entire point of playing games. It's not to crack in the most hours or get the most out of a system, it's to ENJOY playing them. Out of let's say 100 games, perhaps only 30 of them might be actually good and surprisingly most people might have only played these 30 and replayed their most favourites ones from those 30. If you're gonna buy a console and try to squeeze every penny out of it via hours you're really not gonna have a good time. The PS2 has over 3000 games in total and i would say less than 500 of them are actually decent.

Back