A Special way to say "I Love You"

Sheriff

Disciple
Saying 'I Love You'.............in your own special way.

This guy, a Shanghai university student, wanted to express his
unfathomable love to his sweetheart. So, what did he do........?
He gave chocolates to all the girls living in the University student
apartments and asked them to turn their lights on or off at 8pm that
night.
See the pic for the rest.............Truly Breathtaking ! You don't need
to guess his sweetheart's reaction.
Hundreds of students came over later to witness this great piece of Art
driven by the Greatest Emotion known to Man - 'Love'.

Attachments

• e1eiloveu.jpg
    e1eiloveu.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 118
^^^You are really sad...

As for the idea... Have heard it before but seen in action for the first time... Really a beautiful gesture...

Switch said:
^^^You are really sad...

ya when i say the truth i am sad...cool very easy to say that. I already posted that on TA long time back why love ends in bed i hope u don't stare at other mini skirts ..when u r with ur love :tongue:

Bottomline: BOYZ WILL BE BOYZ, SEX IS PRIME EMOTION IN THIER HEADS NOTHING ELSE LOVE IS TEMPORARY !

Wow...really impressive...
wat more to say.. :)

@masky: hopefully, u'll come up with smthing better with that kinda inspiration.
Waiting for screenies. :p

~uNIx~ said:
ya when i say the truth i am sad...cool very easy to say that. I already posted that on TA long time back why love ends in bed i hope u don't stare at other mini skirts ..when u r with ur love :tongue:

Bottomline: BOYZ WILL BE BOYZ, SEX IS PRIME EMOTION IN THIER HEADS NOTHING ELSE LOVE IS TEMPORARY !

And that is what which differenciates Boys from Men. And I dont need to stare at other girls in the first place cause i only LOVE stareing at one.

Switch said:
And that is what which differenciates Boys from Men. And I dont need to stare at other girls in the first place cause i only LOVE stareing at one.

SO u mean to say Men don't look at other women or they have something different from boyz down under

ever sen Naked Gun - 33 1/3 The Final Insult??

i liked the heroine's dress at the begining :p gift tht to ur gf :p

Unix n Switch, to each his own. Lets not get too carried away here. Not that u were, but we wudnt want tensions running high ;)

Hope u understand :)

Why do you guys mess up a completely decent thread.
Anyway since we had representation of all 'point of views', thread closed.

Back