A-VO-ID 4G data packs in response to Jio

swatkats

Skilled
Bharti Airtel has launched a 4G data pack that offers free data 30GB for 90 days, a company statement said here on Friday.

While the pack is available for Rs 1,495 for existing users, new users can avail this offer through first recharge of Rs 1,494, the statement said.

"Customers with 4G handsets generally consume large amounts of data and this proposition is specifically aimed at them. With this pack these customers can stay online round the clock without having to worry about exhausting their data limits or going for frequent recharges," said Ajai Puri, Director of Operations (India & South Asia), Bharti Airtel.

The pack is currently available in Delhi and will be launched across other circles over the next few days.

http://zeenews.india.com/internet-s...offers-90-days-free-4g-data-pack_1932712.html

Airtel and their PR still trying to fool people.

a.png

Enough said.

Desp clinging on to their miser ways in the wake of Reliance tight slap.

Another glorious feather for failtel.

I wonder how do the employees, the owner, and the future chairman of this inc actually are facing the world outside of their offices.

Last edited:

Haha
Nice article, funny.

"Dear Airtel, with all that revenue you generate, maybe buying a dictionary should be on your list of priorities because you do not know what the word FREE means. It would have made more sense if the deal was advertised as “Pay Rs. 1495 for 15 GB of 4G data and get additional 15GB free”, but no. It was more important to be slimy with words, in the hopes that you’d be able to fool a large base of your pre-paid customers. It would also be nice if you stopped assuming that your customers have the IQ of a rock, because over decades of misleading advertising, we have learned that nothing in life is free, especially when it is being offered by a big company like yours."

There is heavy fine print. This offer is valid for 4G network only. Also, 4G handsets which are not used/registered with Vodafone in last 6 months are eligible. Biggest clause is, free data is usable only between 12-6AM.

Idea's Unlimited 4G offer at ₹1.

Eligibility criteria to avail Idea's unlimited 4G offer. Firstly, the offer may not have any cap on the data consumed, but it certainly has a validity of just one hour. This means, existing Idea subscribers get unlimited 4G data for Re 1 for one hour under this limited period offer. In addition to that, once the offer is availed on a specific Idea number, it cannot be used again.

The limited period offer is valid only for existing Idea customers with a 4G smartphone and a 4G supported SIM card. Customers must dial 411 and follow the instructions to get unlimited 4G internet on their mobile for one hour. Ensure that the balance on the Idea number is at least Re 1, which will be deducted instantly.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/reliance-j...nlimited-4g-just-re-1-theres-big-catch-695944

Its amusing to see how different telecom operators change the meaning of the words "free" & "unlimited" . Very ambitious on their part I guess . Henceforth the word "free" will mean pay a lumpsome amount in the beginning and get a part of the product you over paid for free .[emoji1]

I love how they desperately are trying to work in the words "FREE" and "UNLIMITED" into their plan description. Knowing fully well its total bullshit. :D

I'd heard about Airtel reducing their data tariffs post Jio rollout but I'm still having to shell out Rs.228 for 1GB + 1GB Night/28 days.

Back