Aadhaar card

After my son turned 5, I had to renew his Aadhar card as we need to renew it once the minor reaches 5 years of age. I can see the aadhar online with his new picture but I have not yet got the physical card at home. Am I supposed to get the new card and if yes, whom to contact as I have not yet received it?

You should receive new card within a month. I had changed address. I received it after 3-4 weeks. But I was impatient so I ordered a copy after a week of updating aadhaar by paying 25 or 50 rupees. Received that in a week.

After my son turned 5, I had to renew his Aadhar card as we need to renew it once the minor reaches 5 years of age. I can see the aadhar online with his new picture but I have not yet got the physical card at home. Am I supposed to get the new card and if yes, whom to contact as I have not yet received it?
Is this a mandatory rule?

Good to find this post because am in another quagmire situation.

PAN Card created decade back in Mumbai, shifted years back to another state.
Changed from initial residence to new one after an year.
PAN Card now have Mumbai address which is not valid for years.
Aadhar card now have address of old residence location in the state am in.
Am NRI for atleast for around a decade.
Can't link PAN with Aadhar because address does not match, even states are different. Just get rejected with errors.
Cannot correct address because I don't have proper address proof, I used to visit India every few months for few days. Whenever I attempt to straighten out things, something goes wrong.

Now time limit to link PAN with Aadhar is coming up, I have few old saving and demat accounts back home, don't know what crap I've to do.

Get a new one by paying 50 bucks online. Its pretty straight forward and you will receive a PVC card which is much more durable.

Get a new one by paying 50 bucks online. Its pretty straight forward and you will receive a PVC card which is much more durable.

Yes had done the same and the new one came in post and then after few days it came again (presumably from original application).

Back