Abit IP35-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracerbullet

Skilled
I'm looking to sell my 1-year-old Abit IP35-E motherboard. It was purchased in June 2008, and came with a 3 year warranty. Price as mentioned is Rs 3,000 inclusive of shipping. I've thrown in an extra PCI Firewire card with cable as well since my new mobo comes with built-in Firewire. The card costs about 600 bucks in the market, last I checked.

Despite warranty, I will provide full refund within 10 days if the buyer has any issue with this motherboard.

Those interested can PM me or mail/call me at
Code:
tracer@in.com / 98201 17970
Check for pics below.

I am in too.... let me know my status in line.... please.. payments will be immediate. Is rate negotiable without the firewire card???

mib2_007 said:
seems like he backed out.. lol.. he did with me too... too much lowballing

Atleast i didnt lied to anyone to sell my product.. as u did to me saying abit is going out of india and you will have support problem.. also said that it has dual boot problems..:mad::mad:

first you should see what you are doing.

i dont think any of these is true.

Pls first see what you are doing. We both agreed on a common price but i just asked him to hold for a while..

@Tracer: please clarify about the warranty support from abit via xxx enterprises to avoid confusion in interested buyers

Regards

Sato

sato1986 said:
@Tracer: please clarify about the warranty support from abit via xxx enterprises to avoid confusion in interested buyers
Regards
Sato

Checked at Nehru Place, Delhi..
Support is available..

@skumar
--> Abit is closed ad you can ask anyone on this forum. Ask free radical or raptor or anyone. :bleh:
--> dual boot problems still exists even with new BIOS. I had that motherboard and know that, its rectified in I think some batches of mobo and not in other :S
--> Mr. Anil Aggarwal at Tirupati Ent at Nehru Place had like family relations with me and I know what I said, ofcourse support is available, but think what you get when a company is out of business. :)
Long RMA times, not RMA with same mobo... and many.... so don't fume.
I again say that SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE, BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH. :rofl:

And lastly, all who have bought and sold items to me on this forum know what kind of person I am, trust and respect is all I have. :cool2:

I say what I know with surety.. no 2 minds...

If any of things what I said is not true, I am out of this forum and all this... mark my word... now you got to prove me wrong...

@tracer... you are right, support is still available, but crippled, didn't wanted to say this on your thread but since skumar popped this out, I need to clarify.. sorry :ashamed:

WHO the hell said it has a dual boot probs....i am using this motherboard frm past 1 year and believe me.....its a rock solid board....i have overclocked my e7200 to 3.8 stable.....and about warranty i just have to give my dealer a call and he is ready to honour it nicely.....the things like abit is out of buissness and will have waraanty problem are simply bullshit.........

I have IP35-E, it has dual boot thing, but I prefer not to say it as a problem. 'cause my older system has also this dual boot thing for 5 years, but why it matters??? may be it just takes 4-5 more secs to start.

To to clarify, MY BOARD WORKS PERFECTLY, I HAVE VISTA, WINDOWS 7 AND HACKINTOSH 10.5.7 TRIPLE BOOT and I don't have any such problem as mentioned by mib2_007. Additionally, I will provide full refund within 10 days if the buyer has any issue with the motherboard.

Mods, please delete posts not related to the sale of this thread.

mib2_007 said:
And lastly, all who have bought and sold items to me on this forum know what kind of person I am, trust and respect is all I have.

Can someone here tell me who the hell mib2_007 is? He only has one iTrust rating. Either I'm missing out on something or he's bragging too much.

Thread cleaned.
No issues for Abit RMA, i had just gotten a IP35-E replaced few days back.
[MOD]Warning to all spammers, please do not post in the thread if you're not interested in buying. Read market rules[/MOD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back