Acer 18.5" LCD Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

arun687

Skilled
Hey guys,

This is the Acer X193HQ 18.5" LCD monitor. Its a year old and in mint condition, with close to 2 yrs warranty still remaining. Also has 2 little speakers on both sides.

Looking for guys from Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane who can arrange for local pickup. If you want to see the monitor in action, can drop by my place to check it out personally and pick it up.

Purchase date - 17th March 2009
Native resolution - 1366x768
Response time - 5ms
Warranty - Till March 2012

What's included -

1 - Acer X193HQ 18.5" LCD Monitor
2 - Power Cable
3 - VGA Cable
4 - Audio cable for speakers
5 - Bill
6 - Manual, quick start guide and CD
7 - Original box

Condition - Excellent, as good as new

Reason for sale - Upgraded to 24"

Pics -

Any further questions, shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

Man... third last pic is awesome.. it looks like you are looking out a window .. had it been that you had not put any paper in front of it.. it would have looked awesome.. brilliant contrast yar.....

Guys as of now its on hold for arjpillai, deal is almost done, will let you guys know if he backs out.

kuld33p said:
Man... third last pic is awesome.. it looks like you are looking out a window .. had it been that you had not put any paper in front of it.. it would have looked awesome.. brilliant contrast yar.....

Yes mate the monitor is really good, the picture quality and viewing angles are awesome. I upgraded only after giving it a long thought and I only did upgrade because I wanted a bigger screen. Else this is a very good monitor. :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Seems like a decent deal- will check with a friend. :)
Does this have DVI-in?

No mate, it's got only VGA.

EDIT: Sold to arjpillai. Closing the thread after feedback. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back