acer 5740 G in delhi - where to buy ?

I wanna buy acer 5740 G but I don't know where to buy in delhi. I called my acer dealer but they all clueless and some quoting very high price. so please tell me if anyone know where to buy this lappie in delhi.

You should try calling the two centers in Lajpat Nagar and Janakpuri District Center. I bought my Acer laptop from the Janakpuri outlet and the guy there Shakti or Shashi (I don't exactly remember the name) was very helpful.

phoenix844884 said:
You should try calling the two centers in Lajpat Nagar and Janakpuri District Center. I bought my Acer laptop from the Janakpuri outlet and the guy there Shakti or Shashi (I don't exactly remember the name) was very helpful.

you bought the same laptop ? if yes then at what price ?

Guys I also need to buy this laptop. The acer-mall in Nehru Place is quoting it for 45.3k.
Is there any place in Gurgaon or Delhi where I could get it for a relatively cheaper price.
Thanks in advance guys..waitin for ur posts....

subrotobasu said:
Guys I also need to buy this laptop. The acer-mall in Nehru Place is quoting it for 45.3k.
Is there any place in Gurgaon or Delhi where I could get it for a relatively cheaper price.
Thanks in advance guys..waitin for ur posts....

hey dude I'm also from delhi and if we both buy from a shop we may get discount. if you agree we can get benefit.

suryansh.gupta said:
hey dude I'm also from delhi and if we both buy from a shop we may get discount. if you agree we can get benefit.

Hey! Thanks. Why not...I totally agree with you. :hap2: But first I think we should search for a shop where the quoted price is compartively lower and then we could get it at even more cheaper price by our combo deal.
Whats your point of view?

Hey!
42.5 K from where??
And any free accessories with it?
Even I'm thinking of buying Acer 5740G. I put up in Pitam Pura, is there any good dealer here, you guys are aware of?

Back