Acer 5740g in Kolkata- where to buy?

Manikanth said:
Hola Guys !
I r Manikanth. I was Wondering if ne one of u cud review Acer Aspire 5470g. I am in a consideration to buy this one but wanted to know if its performance is apt for gaming and graphic applications.
kthxbye

Sure, as soon as i buy one :)

Manikanth said:
Hola Guys !
I r Manikanth. I was Wondering if ne one of u cud review Acer Aspire 5470g. I am in a consideration to buy this one but wanted to know if its performance is apt for gaming and graphic applications.
kthxbye

Sure shot

But first let me buy this first

It seems there are a whole lot of guys from Kolkata.
So, where did u finally decide to buy the laptop from. ???
Lalani (Doesn't hv most of the stuff)
Supreme (Worst Chors)
Vedant (I have suffered personally)
Eastern Logica (Will give a very high quote if u dont know them)
Berlia (Nvr had 1st hand xp/ but things are over priced)
Technocrat (over priced)
Saboo (Highest prices in the town)
Any other ????
:p

try Velocity.assured to get a good quote if you have the gift of bargaining.also Mr. Gaurav

at the store is knowledgeable about hardware.

But Acer 5740g is still unavailable,atleast till 5th of March

There are two models of Acer 5740 G:

1)Acer Aspire 5740G (Ci3)

Processor - Core i3-330M(3MB L3,1066Mhz,2.13)

RAM - 4GB DDR3

HDD - 320GB

OPT DRIVE - DVD RW

Screen - 15.6"(LED BL)

Blue Tooth - Yes

WIFI - Yes

Card Reader - Yes

HDMI - Yes

Weight - 2.8Kg

GRAPHICS - 512 ATI Radeon(HD 5470)

OS - WIN 7 Premium

Warranty - 1 Year

Price (Chandni Chowk) - 37,500/ + 4% tax

2) Acer Aspire 5740G (Ci5)

Processor - Core i5-430M (3MB L3,1066Mhz,2.26)Turbo Boost

RAM - 4GB DDR3

HDD - 500GB

OPT DRIVE - DVD RW

Screen - 15.6"(LED BL)

Blue Tooth - Yes

WIFI - Yes

Card Reader - Yes

HDMI - Yes

Weight - 2.8Kg

GRAPHICS - 1GB ATI Radeon(HD 5650)

OS - WIN 7 Premium

Warranty - 1 Year

Price (Chandni Chowk) - 41,000/ + 4% tax

P.S. : Both models are available in Chandni chowk. I asked for the best price for 3 laptops! They will call me after 2 days!

This is a message to all the people in Kolkata who want to buy the Acer 5740g with 1gb Ati 5650 gpu.

If we guys can buy the laptop together from the same store then the seller might offer a larger discount.As far as I am concerned, I believe if we go together and purchase,say,5 laptops the dealer is bound give a discount ;)

Anyone interested may pm me so that we can fix the date and time.It is preferable if you can make it on March 5th or earlier.

PS: I really need to get the laptop within 43k as my dad has given me only 45k with which I'll have to get Laptop+Cooling pad+Wireless Mouse :huh:

Hey Guys,

Like some of you here I am thinking of buying the Acer 5740G (i5) laptop. My question is what do you think is the right price for it?

Will 45K be a bit too much? Or is it the right price?

sen'o said:
Hey Guys,

Like some of you here I am thinking of buying the Acer 5740G (i5) laptop. My question is what do you think is the right price for it?

Will 45K be a bit too much? Or is it the right price?

Try to make it 42.7k.BTW, where are you from? Kolkata?

avan93 said:
Try to make it 42.7k.BTW, where are you from? Kolkata?

Nope I am from TN, somewhere close to chennai.

Do any of you guys know where to get this lappy from chennai. I am having trouble finding this laptop in chennai. Or any deals from online stores?

Hi Guys! I also want to buy this laptop (5740G, i5 + HD 5650). Can anybody tell me what is the best price at which I could get it over here in Delhi and at which place. It would be great if I can get it for 41k + tax(4%). The acer-mall in NehruPlace is quoting 45k.
Guys Plz reply soon....waitin 4 ur posts desperately.....

Did anybody end up buying the 5740G here in Kolkata or are they still comtemplating to buy it? I think the MODs should change the name of the thread to "I wish to buy the 5740G" :rofl:

that is how we bongs(including me) are!

even i am still in the contemplative phase waiting for someone else to take the plunge first.

dasgupta_arup said:
er....
so many users from kolkata
anyone knows where msi laptops are available???
also if 11.6" sized acer aspire 751 is available???

Vision Comtech, 147B, Sarat Bose Road (Its sarat bose road and manohar pukur road crossing). But people there do not want any business I suppose. I asked for the price of MSI laptops 1 month back, called them several times ...... but it was not fruitful as they always promised to answer back me but never called up actually. You can try your luck!

Back