AcRyan PlayOn! HD Network Media Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumitB

Adept
Product Sold to ravihpa. Payment received. Shipping details to be provided. Thanks ravihpa. Really been a wonderful experience dealing with you. :)

• Purchase Price: Rs 9,800/- (New is for Rs. 9500/- shipped. I got it shipped to Jerin Samuel and he shipped it to me and it cost me Rs. 300/- for this. Bill is in the name of Jerin Samuel as the company was not willing to ship it to me directly as I had accused them of being thugs and crooks.)

• Expected Price: Rs 8,000/-
  • Time of Purchase: 6th December, 2010
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 22 Months
  • Reason for Sale: I am not liking the GUI of this product. I made a HTPC for one tv and could'nt be happier. Will make another HTPC for the other tv now.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Product Condition: As good as new. Everything that came with the package is there and will be shipped in the original packaging including the outer sleeves (plastic) for the 2 AAA batteries :p
  • Product Location: Shillong, Meghalaya, India.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: Free

• Payment Options: Cash, DD, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.

Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted

Mandatory Pictures

Edit: The batteries are AA and not AAA as reported :p

I have committed to ravihpa that:

I will refund your money if this is DOA. No questions asked. You can post this on the main thread for the reference of the other members if you so wish.

Sending pm with bank details :)

SumitB said:
I have committed to ravihpa that:

Sending pm with bank details :)
Lol dude...that was not needed. I trust you :)

PM replied. Send me bank details with your account number and IFSC code :)

Nice dealing with you :)

Product on hold for ravihpa. A/c. details have been pm'ed to him. Awaiting payment. Hopefully, will be shipped on Monday/Tuesday.

SumitB said:
Product on hold for ravihpa. A/c. details have been pm'ed to him. Awaiting payment. Hopefully, will be shipped on Monday/Tuesday.
NEFT has been initiated. Transaction details have been PMed to you :)

Payment should reflect in your account hopefully by tomorrow evening :)

Sorry for the double post, but received the package in EXCELLENT CONDITION. Product is working AWESOME!!! :D

Thanx Sumit :)

SumitB said:
Product Sold to ravihpa. Payment received. Shipping details to be provided. Thanks ravihpa. Really been a wonderful experience dealing with you. :)

The pleasure is all mine buddy :)

Will be leaving iTrust rating now :)

A happy buyer makes the seller happy. Closing thread. Thanks Ravi for the wonderful experience. Thanks to others for looking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back