ACT Fibernet upgrades and Extra bonus 2019

Logo rebranded -- Company tunes in to providing OTT services along with full fledged upgrade of FTTH and IPv6 implentation.

I'm seeing 100GB added extra being shown on ACT app. May be we're getting another upgrade After 8 months?

ZNM4Ayj.jpg

Got 100GB in flexybytes as well ! I don't need it though, but its the thought that matters I guess :) . Frankly with act internet, have finally finally gotten that dream internet. Not going to jump on JIO, no matter how crazy the offer. They could offer faster than light travel, but it will turn out to be a slow unreliable mess in the end. There are also major privacy concern with JIO, read here : https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/aeblpo/r_please_dont_get_jio_gigafiber_and_i_have/ .

Actually, for people who don't want to stick to longer duration plans, cant they just change the plan to giga plan for one month and then shift back to their original plan?

Do you guys think the Present FUP limits are acceptable?

ACT is probably giving more data this next month to Face Reliance Jio.

Kindly post your opinion below.

We're barely touching 200GB per month, Most of the family members are crossing 1GB daily on LTE and also using WiFi in the offices, 50% of broadband FUP is getting wasted.

We're not interested in Reliance Jio, As we're all aware they are Government friendly folks prolly making some money selling data from existing services.

Logo rebranded -- Company tunes in to providing OTT services along with full fledged upgrade of FTTH and IPv6 implentation.

I'm seeing 100GB added extra being shown on ACT app. May be we're getting another upgrade After 8 months?

ZNM4Ayj.jpg

3x9K0Rha

http://www.filmybuzz.com/english/news-annapurna-studios-files-a-case-on-act-fibernet-26745.html
Renowned production house in Telugu film industry, Annapurna Studios has filed a case on telecommunications company ACT fiber net stating that the latter has copied its logo.

The case was filed in the city civil court and was overseen by 9th Additional Chief Judge. The court stated that ACT can't use the logo in any public places until the verdict is given.

Being one of the topmost Internet Service Providers in the country, ACT fibernet's reputation is now damaged a bit due to this case filed by the Annapurna Studios

^ Even i was wondering the same on the day 1 when the above AD was published in News-paper. Just doesn't suit the taste of an ISP.

Back