ACT Fibernet upgrades and Extra bonus 2019

technofast

Huh?
Adept
ACT has offered an incremental 1000 GB of data over and above the FUP. This is valid for 5 months from Nov'17 to March'18 with a limit of 200 GB per month over and above the FUP limit. They have offered this for the continuous patronage to those who have been with them for more than one year. Did anyone receive similar offer?

ACT has offered an incremental 1000 GB of data over and above the FUP. This is valid for 5 months from Nov'17 to March'18 with a limit of 200 GB per month over and above the FUP limit. They have offered this for the continuous patronage to those who have been with them for more than one year. Did anyone receive similar offer?
damn. Ive been with them close to 4~5 years now. didnt get any offers :p hyderabad

Seems like ACT is gearing up for some market shake up & customer retention before JIO is rolled out!
However, its a win-win for end consumers like us.
Got 150 GB/month free for 5 months in Bangalore.

I had enrolled with ACT 6 months back and it is going to expire this month end. I just received a message withe 150 GB per month offer if I renew it for next 6 months.

Airtel also have me 1000GB when I called them about changing my plans a few months ago, its valid for a year. Can't complain

I've been offered 6+2 offer on a 6 months payment. I asked why now this, Anything special due to Jio?

they're running special promo for long term packages. The extra 2 months will be credited back as amount in the account after completion of 6th month. Looks fair enough!

Per GB has come down to Rs 2.7/GB on a 40mbps plan!

I've been offered 6+2 offer on a 6 months payment. I asked why now this, Anything special due to Jio?

they're running special promo for long term packages. The extra 2 months will be credited back as amount in the account after completion of 6th month. Looks fair enough!

Per GB has come down to Rs 2.7/GB on a 40mbps plan!
How to get this offer? I was just about to give excitel a try this month

Back