ACT Fibernet upgrades and Extra bonus 2019

i have been using Excitel since 4 months and there is not a single down time. Once the wire got cut and was repaired within a hour. I am using 50MBPS plan @ 654 Rs with unlimited fps.
Oh damn, ACT Fibernet must have on its way to filing bankruptcy. :p Btw, I miss your speedtest posts brags.

Btw, Excell broadband has started offering tempting plans.

Apart from Extra months you also get 400GB data on a 6 month plans

2Ye6Z7u.jpg

YIawXXu.jpg

Last edited:
i have been using Excitel since 4 months and there is not a single down time. Once the wire got cut and was repaired within a hour. I am using 50MBPS plan @ 654 Rs with unlimited fps.
oh really? they're advertising rather heavily in my area plus Im touching the 350gb limit on my act plan with few days remaining each month since past few months.

how's the connection quality? any weird website blocks? and hows the ping?too much jitters? can you do a ping test to european and SEA(south east asian) servers?

oh really? they're advertising rather heavily in my area plus Im touching the 350gb limit on my act plan with few days remaining each month since past few months.

how's the connection quality? any weird website blocks? and hows the ping?too much jitters? can you do a ping test to european and SEA(south east asian) servers?
connection quality is good. No website blocks since I use ultrasurf VPN. Ping is good and no jitters. I always on wifi network and rarely use direct LAN. Even then while downloading movies or games I am getting 6.5mbps on good torrents or 5mbps on average torrents.
[DOUBLEPOST=1520668730][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited:
Oh damn, ACT Fibernet must have on its way to filing bankruptcy. :p Btw, I miss your speedtest posts brags.

Btw, Excell broadband has started offering tempting plans.

Apart from Extra months you also get 400GB data on a 6 month plans

2Ye6Z7u.jpg

YIawXXu.jpg
There's a flyer at my house which mentions no FUP at all. Just saw that yesterday. Is this true? No fup at all??

They're running these promo plans in Delhi for now. Not sure if these are available in the other cities.

1.jpg

Existing users can switch to these with 6(+1) and 12(+2) month subscriptions, but apparently new users can take them as monthly subscriptions..

^ Mouth watering. A GB for 1 Rupee at 150mbps. Holy Frak!

I believe these plans shall be introduced all across india or we hyderabad users will not keep quiet.
Will wait for a month more and will start demanding the above plans. Holy F***, 150mbps and 1TB data!! :cigar:

Last edited:
Back