Activision: AlterIWnet may close down!

http://alteriw.net/viewtopic.php?t=116749

I did not find many members on TE playing on AlterIWnet, but if anyone who knows what it is, they should take it seriously

Activision has sent a cease and desist order to AlterIWnet

and can take legal action also

The effect is already taking place as the server list is not working as of writing

Throw in your views what will you do if AlterIWnet closes down??

Guys please sensor the expletives!

<

I told to throw in your views not your shit

If dont give a sh*t pease dont post

@GamerMaster2041: You do have respect to the work by Maxdamage, its sad its closing down

On other note, it was built for kids who were not "privileged" to have "access to both MW2 and MW3 on steam."

^^ You asked for views and he gave his view (that he doesn't give a shit about alterIW). You can't tell him to not post his views just because it doesn't agree with yours...

^^ What else were you expecting from Activision ? They killed the better way of playing multiplayer games, and people still buy their sh1tty games, break sales records.
<

^^ Wow, big rant there. All of this is pointless as long as Activision is minting mega money with COD. When the sales drop you will see new features, new engines and what not.

I posted elsewhere that [font="arial, sans-serif"]AlterIWnet definitely enhanced online gameplay in MW2 but it was more than a mod as one did not need the official game to use it. Also, I understand the thread is about [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]AlterIWnet and not MW2 as a game so no use ranting about how bad MW2 is.[/font]

@aproxymate: right man...

I am relieved now as the AlterIWnet project is taken forward(and ressurected) by a group called "Seven", they claim to have added even better features than AIW

Heres the link, hope it comes out of beta soon

Back