Adata 1TB USB3 External HDD @3.8K

I bought a phone from cart2india via ebay. While the phone was okay, the package had been opened prior to shipping (cart2india claimed that it might have "accidentally opened during shipping" :| )

@Tenida: As I do not use tradus often, I didn't see the that it was alternate option. Main post updated.
Question is will tradus deliver? There's some good deals on mobile where cart2india is the seller

I've only one experience with Tradus. Ordered 3M RJ45 patch cable. Reached via Bluedirt after 7-8 days.

The seller is storage solutions not cart 2 india

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

The funny thing is.... while other sellers have a time frame of 7-8 days for delivery, cart 2 india items say 21 -28 days....Lol

@Tenida: As I do not use tradus often, I didn't see the that it was alternate option. Main post updated.

I've only one experience with Tradus. Ordered 3M RJ45 patch cable. Reached via Bluedirt after 7-8 days.
I think this offer is an error.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

LoL now its 10.65K :p

It's 10,649 now. If anyone bought at the steal price, let us know if you receive them or order cancels stating pricing error.

Back