Advice on Split AC brand to buy

SureshVipp

Recruit
Feb 29, 2020
Can you please suggest me which brand of AC is good in Hyderabad India. My current Split AC is LG bought in 2010 year. Started getting problems with it after 5 years from the date of purchase and every year I am spending more than 5000 for one or other reasons. So this time I want to go for a non-LG brand. Please suggest. Budget 30-40 K.

edge111hussain

Adept
Aug 29, 2009
VFM with long warranty period - Voltas & Panasonic (voltas being much cheaper)
Performance - Daikin, mitsubishi, o General.
Assuming ur looking for a 1 ton and a inverter ac, i would choose between Daikin, LG inverters or Voltas.
O general and mitsu is out of your budget considering installation etc costs too

bigbyte

Adept
May 14, 2007
LG makes AC from lower end to those comparable with best in market, depends how much you spend.

Panasonic, Daikin, Lg(higher models), Voltas (higher models) all are good in mid-high range.

gcbeldar

Adept
Jul 7, 2007
LG makes AC from lower end to those comparable with best in market, depends how much you spend.

Panasonic, Daikin, Lg(higher models), Voltas (higher models) all are good in mid-high range.
Sir, What should be volume of the Room so that <= 1ton ac can be used. Going for 2kwatt Solar First then Ac Next.
Also I want to Know, for a Ac Room exhaust should be used for Fresh Air ??

adventureguy

Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Hyderabad
Can you please suggest me which brand of AC is good in Hyderabad India. My current Split AC is LG bought in 2010 year. Started getting problems with it after 5 years from the date of purchase and every year I am spending more than 5000 for one or other reasons. So this time I want to go for a non-LG brand. Please suggest. Budget 30-40 K.
Im from hyd too. I used LG 1 ton ac since 2015 and changed to voltas 1.5ton inverter ac last year. both of them working fine.

Reactions: Chaos

bigbyte

Adept
May 14, 2007
Sir, What should be volume of the Room so that <= 1ton ac can be used. Going for 2kwatt Solar First then Ac Next.
Also I want to Know, for a Ac Room exhaust should be used for Fresh Air ??
1 ton AC is good for about 100-120 sqft room, depending factors like whether windows open to west or roof is exposed to sun etc.