Budget 51-70k Advice pls with possible shops in delhi

Thanks really to all the gents fir advice and help. Bought the system 2 days from SMC and i am. Happy with build so far.

Still to buy -

A) VGA Cable. Stupid Dell supply monitors with HDMI Cable only.

B) 2 No, s of 120mm fans for cabinet. Will add that color effect into it. The cable management in earlier suggested cabinet was poor, so changed to settled for Cooler Master 380 which has better cable management.

C) A UPS. how much capacity would be enough for this.... 600 VA?

D) A wifi adapter to Connect to Home wifi.

E) win 10 license. I remember some where reading thst i can had it for some 20 USD via some hong Kong based website. If someone could help. Me with link. Running in Eval mode for next 30 days or will switch to Ubuntu :(

A) VGA Cable. Stupid Dell supply monitors with HDMI Cable only.

Should be able to get one easily, locally.

B) 2 No, s of 120mm fans for cabinet. Will add that color effect into it. The cable management in earlier suggested cabinet was poor, so changed to settled for Cooler Master 380 which has better cable management.

I am using Cooler Master 120mm fans with Red LEDs. They work perfectly fine.

C) A UPS. how much capacity would be enough for this.... 600 VA?

What PSU you have got finally ? If your PSU is of 600W, you would need 1KVA. General thumb rule is divide PSU capacity by 0.6 to arrive at USP capacity in VA.

D) A wifi adapter to Connect to Home wifi.

Any would work, from el-cheapo non-branded ones which go for like 300 on Amazon to TP-Link offerings which are near 600 mark. I am using TP-Link one.

E) win 10 license. I remember some where reading thst i can had it for some 20 USD via some hong Kong based website. If someone could help. Me with link. Running in Eval mode for next 30 days or will switch to Ubuntu :(

@ReVo_007 should be able to help for this.

What PSU you have got finally ? If your PSU is of 600W, you would need 1KVA. General thumb rule is divide PSU capacity by 0.6 to arrive at USP capacity in VA.

Given your formula, I will settle for 1 KVA UPS. For Wifi , Tp Link One;s are selling on amazon for some 460 Odd bucks. was skeptical but will order given your experience.

Thanks really to all the gents fir advice and help. Bought the system 2 days from SMC and i am. Happy with build so far.
If you can switch to Ubuntu then it's better :p that is if it suits your work load , and if you want windows then I can arrange a MSDN retail key for Windows 10 as well , but I cant arrange it for $20 , it will cost you 2k for Windows 10 .

Back