Car & Bike Advise on Royal Enfield

Have a look at Inazuma 250. oodles of torque and good power for those curvy roads @ himachal. Add to that suzuki reliability, great build quality and big bike looks with dual cans.

Thanks. The Inazuma is already on my radar. I got the opportunity to ride a FZ as well on my earlier trip to Kasauli and that bike was also a delight to ride on the Himachal roads. So if I decide not to break the bank for this purchase, I might ending up getting a FZ.

If you decide not to break the bank, go for the P200NS.

Clearly a more capable bike than the FZ. Also if you want to stick to the 150cc bandwagon, look at the Gixxer.

If you decide not to break the bank, go for the P200NS.

Clearly a more capable bike than the FZ. Also if you want to stick to the 150cc bandwagon, look at the Gixxer.

200NS doesn't have a riding posture suitable for my dad. The new Gixxer definitely looks good.
Also Kawasaki just launched the Z250 which has killer looks and performance, though for a hefty price tag of around 3.3L.
Time to start taking test drives.

200NS doesn't have a riding posture suitable for my dad. The new Gixxer definitely looks good.
Also Kawasaki just launched the Z250 which has killer looks and performance, though for a hefty price tag of around 3.3L.
Time to start taking test drives.

I always thought the 200NS and FZ had an identical posture.

@aquaticbullet
@soggy316

thx guys for your suggestion and insights. Took delivery of TB350 yesterday. Loving every bit of it.
2iuzvog.jpg

Back