Hello everyone,

I currently own a logitech MX518, and want to upgrade

My budget is between 3000-3500, max increase of 200

Well I shortlisted some options:

Corsair M60

Steelseries iIkari Laser

Logitech G500

No razer product

I am guessing many of you have arleast one of them, so I need your feedback, on how they are

I absolutely love the M60, but some reviews have stated that palm grip users(which I am) have problem adjusting, also its cheap ~ 2850 on prime

I like the G500 but its kinda outdated

So I am currently favoured towards the Ikari Laser

I appcreciate you input

I am using G500 and satisfied with its performance. The fast scroll wheel option is very handy while scrolling long pages. The gaming performance is good too but the click feedback is not as good as compared razer DA or imperator.

I have also thought of buying Ikari but read on some forums that some of the mice have problem with its sensor and is somewhat picky when it comes to mouse pad, better option is Xai if you want steelseries.

no idea about corsair mouse but corsair always makes quality products. Now it is up to you to decide.

[font="arial, sans-serif"]I can you can stretch a little bit and get a XAI instead... which is great .... I personally own Razer Naga and Xai .. Xai is simply the best [/font]

Thank you both for your replies, at least somone owns a mouse

@vivacious_tg: I know I cannot go wrong with G500 as I already own a MX518 but lately the size of the mouse has been straining my wrist, so will go with the smaller option, xai is better but its out of my budget

@iamtheone: As I said Xai is out of budget, I will go for the Corsair M60

Back