AGP GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Skilled
Looking for an old gpu to replace a dead 9600xt on my retro rig. Want something equivalent or better.

If you have any, please ping. Don't want fx5200 cards. Have one as backup.

Upgrade your rig. Difficult to get a used one now and even if you manage to get one it will be too dicy to rely on.

Upgrade your rig. Difficult to get a used one now and even if you manage to get one it will be too dicy to rely on.
I have 3 other rigs including a ryzen 7 rig. This one is simply a project for old school stuff that doesn't run on newer operating systems.

Looking for an old gpu to replace a dead 9600xt on my retro rig. Want something equivalent or better.

If you have any, please ping. Don't want fx5200 cards. Have one as backup.
have few ATi Radeon AGP cards pulled from IBM netvista machines.. gimme time till sunday to search for it.

Used electronics imports are banned now. They will be confiscated by customs. Only option is to get it via someone coming over. Getting a new card is pretty much out of the question.
So even used phones cannot be imported?

I was thinking of ordering old nokia phones from AliExpress etc. So will that too get confiscated?
Coz the seller doesnt mention if its used or whats the actual commodity right?
So how come someone gonna know if its phone or a used phone?

I was thinking of ordering old nokia phones from AliExpress etc. So will that too get confiscated?
Coz the seller doesnt mention if its used or whats the actual commodity right?
So how come someone gonna know if its phone or a used phone?
If item looks old, its used. If invoice mentions used its used. If it doesn't have original packaging, its used. Anything used is confiscated these days. They also seem to be opening a lot more packages these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back