Movies & TV Ain't it time to say enough is enough!!

red dragon

Justiceforall
Skilled
Indians have tolerated absolutely garbage Bollywood movies for decades now being shoved down their throats, isn't it time to say goodbye to all the Khans ( including Amir), Kumars, Dutt, KJ etc?
Haven't they damaged enough of our sensibilities/ taste and now have started killing people!!
How could they even release something like Gully Boy!!?
Isn't it strange that movies like "Gandu" on similar topic came too from India but nobody has seen it!!??
Post automatically merged:

Dhoni's biopic was the last Hindi movie I watched from beginning to end and didn't know anything about the tragedy till yesterday ( no twitter/ Indian news channel at home).
Aren't the stars and their starlets facing the heat? Aren't you guys getting angry and mad? I am...only human life is getting cheaper throughout the world.

Last edited:
Me neither, but my wife watched Dangal ( I watched parts of it, where she couldn't understand even with subtitles!!), we all should stop watching these mindless movies completely..
I understand, it's idiotic but I still value life above anything and what else we common people can do?
I'm slowly loosing faith...

Your concern isn't misplaced.
However, I'd like to point out that the major chunk of our population is unsophisticated who'd rather consume 'feel good' content on steroids over having their minds blown by the likes of Tumbbad, Ship Of Theseus, or Andhadhun.
Hence, the Khans sell.

No use getting mad. The last Bollywood movie I saw was that Munnabhai MBBS. Nothing after that. Just have to keep in mind these movies are scripted for general masses and to get as much money as possible. Not entertainment or thinking. I stopped watching even Hollywood movies since they are the same. Same stupid script etc.

I stopped watching even Hollywood movies since they are the same. Same stupid script etc.

This. It's not just Bollywood I haven't bothered watching but also Hollywood & TV series, most of the newer stuff is just mediocre and it's mostly reboots, sequels, prequels and green screen childish garbage.
I was looking forward to watching Tenet though, too bad it won't be released for a while.

The last Bollywood or Indian made movie that I saw was in 2002 ROAD.
These past years I watch a lot of foreign language films from EU. Hollywood is good at sci-fi.

Indians have tolerated absolutely garbage Bollywood movies for decades now being shoved down their throats, isn't it time to say goodbye to all the Khans ( including Amir), Kumars, Dutt, KJ etc?
Haven't they damaged enough of our sensibilities/ taste and now have started killing people!!
How could they even release something like Gully Boy!!?
Isn't it strange that movies like "Gandu" on similar topic came too from India but nobody has seen it!!??
Post automatically merged:

Dhoni's biopic was the last Hindi movie I watched from beginning to end and didn't know anything about the tragedy till yesterday ( no twitter/ Indian news channel at home).
Aren't the stars and their starlets facing the heat? Aren't you guys getting angry and mad? I am...only human life is getting cheaper throughout the world.
You should watch https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0497915/

Back