Airce & Airtel launch iPhone 4 in India With Money Back Plans

vikas049

Disciple
Airce launch iPhone 4 in India With Money Back Plans

Aircel Launches iPhone 4 in India With Money Back Plans

Aircel today launched iPhone 4 in India. 16GB Version at Rs. 34,500 & 32GB Version at Rs. 40,900.

It has launched it with Following Postpaid & Prepaid Money Back Plans where it claims that if you are ready to sign up for 2 Years, You will get 100% of the Cost of iPhone back in Cash Back.

6sgi29.png

Model 16gb 32gb 16gb 32gb
Monthly Rental 399 499 699 800
No. of months 24 24 24 24
Price paid by us 9576 11976 1677 19200

When i asked the CS is this what i have to pay and he said yes...for 16 32 gb RS11967 is what i have to pay and the phone will be network unlocked.:clap:

Re: Aircel Launches iPhone 4 in India With Money Back Plans

The day our Indian Mobile Telephony industry goes the US based carrier locked contract phone style, we are doomed. It'll be the end of free will. We'll soon be staring at tiered voice, text and data plans with monthly limits. Look at what is happening in the US with almost every carrier clamping down on do-as-you please plans. Not to forget that even the basic plans there are $hit expensive. You really want that to happen in India?

$crew those contract based phones I say!

vikas049 said:
When i asked the CS is this what i have to pay and he said yes...for 16 32 gb RS11967 is what i have to pay and the phone will be network unlocked.:clap:

What do you mean by this? Do we have to pay the full amount for buying the iphone or is it part payment included in the bill?

^but the call rates are cheap in postpaid. But yeah, I agree with you. That could also happen.

vikas049 said:

I did not understand this part. After two years, paying 11k makes it unlocked ???

I think discount is money back

for example if you purchase 16 gb model, you will get 24*720=17280 money back (2 year discount)

above all, we also need to see the quality of service and availability of their service at different locations. I had gone for aircel postpaid as they are cheaper, but I had tough times the signal quality is very bad at my location (bg road, bangalore) and even while roaming in Andhra, I had very difficulties.

I would rather be happy to pay 28-30K for FU phone and choose any carrier of my choice.

I am sure after 6 months they will change their terms &conditions and at the end of 2 years they will say sorry saar there is depreciation cost on iphone ,some charges + some other charge + service charges , u only get 100 INR.

Aircel here in Delhi also has very poor reception. I dont know who will be up for taking an iPhone with Aircel.

Aircel is good in my city, but I am never gonna buy a locked phone and sell my soul :mad:

Isnt unlocked ones for 30k. why locked ones for 34k?

And is it u pay 11k and get a iphone 4. :O

Unlocked ones are unofficial and with no warranty.

avi said:
Unlocked ones are unofficial and with no warranty.
Most of them here have FU phones with no warranty i haven't come across any one asking for help in claiming warranty .

Not even a single case.I am using a FU phone with no warranty from past 7 months i haven't had any issues *touchwood*.

egobrain.exe said:
What do you mean by this? Do we have to pay the full amount for buying the iphone or is it part payment included in the bill?
Can some one explain me this

vikas049 said:
Can you please clearly explain as to what you mean by this ??? :S
Its totally confusing.

raksrules said:
No mention about any locking :S
Seems Factory Unlocked.
Yes may be. But thing is, the White one is also being released soon.

:rofl:

sorry couldn't resist myself :bleh: No FU phones official in India.

Back