Airsoft / Airguns

have to import it from Thailand or Germany. That’s the only way. If u want it cheap. Else there are local few ppl selling online for a bomb. 80kor so
Oh. OK thanks. They look really cool. Would like to try them sometime. Anyways. Can we buy one without any problem? Like my uncle had an air gun rifle. But it wasn't that good in quality. So if we want to get a high quality replica air gun, is there any limitations /license etc?

Oh. OK thanks. They look really cool. Would like to try them sometime. Anyways. Can we buy one without any problem? Like my uncle had an air gun rifle. But it wasn't that good in quality. So if we want to get a high quality replica air gun, is there any limitations /license etc?

ya ya there no problem buying them. even importing not an issue but customs harami panti karta hai.
dont need a license for all these. any gun more than 20 joules power one needs a license. there are in the range of 1.2-3 joules max.
quality is mind blowing. since its licensed from the original manufacturers.

ya ya there no problem buying them. even importing not an issue but customs harami panti karta hai.
dont need a license for all these. any gun more than 20 joules power one needs a license. there are in the range of 1.2-3 joules max.
quality is mind blowing. since its licensed from the original manufacturers.
Wow, you seem to have a lot of luck with customs, I've had 2 gas blow back rifle airsoft guns confiscated by customs before, i dont know if I'm saying something wrong to the men in white every time i go there to TRY to clear my package. If it isn't too much to ask, how do you do it?

Wow, you seem to have a lot of luck with customs, I've had 2 gas blow back rifle airsoft guns confiscated by customs before, i dont know if I'm saying something wrong to the men in white every time i go there to TRY to clear my package. If it isn't too much to ask, how do you do it?

try bribing them :cool:

Not really air soft but I am an avid shooter. I spend a lot on target practice. Mostly competition oriented.
I own Beretta APX, Sig SP2022, Sig P365 all 9mm and a Steger Condor Longfowler 12ga over under shotgun.

Not really air soft but I am an avid shooter. I spend a lot on target practice. Mostly competition oriented.
I own Beretta APX, Sig SP2022, Sig P365 all 9mm and a Steger Condor Longfowler 12ga over under shotgun.

wow. thats awesome !! why do you go shooting ? shooting range or something ?
amazing guns. possible to share snaps ?

No love for the quintessentially American .45 calibers or the AR-15 platform in Colorado?

No love for the quintessentially American .45 calibers or the AR-15 platform in Colorado?
9mm being the most common is cheapest to shoot. it quickly becomes very expensive if you start shooting a lot. I usually shoot about 300 rounds in a hour practice session. and about AR platform, I am reasonably good at handgun, getting good at AR is a whole different thing. I may get one in future but right now, I just focus on pistols. over under shot gun is also very fun to shoot clays and cheap too.

wow. thats awesome !! why do you go shooting ? shooting range or something ?
amazing guns. possible to share snaps ?
There few public ranges in the forest service areas which need about 2-3 hour drives. but you can practice almost everything. holster draws and timed shooting etc... on the other hand, there are too many indoor ranges which charge you between 20-30 dollars for an hour. but they wont let you practice combat pistol things unless you are a member by subscription etc... participating in local competitions is also a great way. you meet really awesome people and learn a lot by just talking to them.
Post automatically merged:

I took a two day training by Chris Cerino for combat pistol techniques. Two days of training with 1000 rounds of shooting. It was mostly about how to shoot the other guy before getting shot. Weapon manipulation and running the gun. Chris trains special forces and is a celebrity in the uspsa.
DEDC2DB7-F952-4662-A6DE-90F5904E3F84.jpeg

Last edited:
9mm being the most common is cheapest to shoot. it quickly becomes very expensive if you start shooting a lot. I usually shoot about 300 rounds in a hour practice session. and about AR platform, I am reasonably good at handgun, getting good at AR is a whole different thing. I may get one in future but right now, I just focus on pistols. over under shot gun is also very fun to shoot clays and cheap too.

There few public ranges in the forest service areas which need about 2-3 hour drives. but you can practice almost everything. holster draws and timed shooting etc... on the other hand, there are too many indoor ranges which charge you between 20-30 dollars for an hour. but they wont let you practice combat pistol things unless you are a member by subscription etc... participating in local competitions is also a great way. you meet really awesome people and learn a lot by just talking to them.

I took a two day training by Chris Cerino for combat pistol techniques. Two days of training with 1000 rounds of shooting. It was mostly about how to shoot the other guy before getting shot. Weapon manipulation and running the gun. Chris trains special forces and is a celebrity in the uspsa.View attachment 84072

super stuff bro
was wondering how come u're getting this in a backward place like India :p

super stuff bro
was wondering how come u're getting this in a backward place like India :p
Check his signature....He's in Colorado.

@booo what are the issues with gaining proficiency in 5.56 AR platforms?

You are already using shotties so recoil management with a semi auto civilian model assault rifle in intermediate calibre doesn't seem like an issue.

Is it the range at which people usually shoot ARs at ranges,AFAIK the AR-15 is accurate upto 500m or so with decent optics.But I checked the prices of optics and even normal red dot sights are bloody expensive.Forget a 1-4X ACOG sight which is what the US Marines use with their M16/AR-15 platforms.

AK platforms with military surplus ammo ought to be cheap as well right?

Last edited:
Check his signature....He's in Colorado.

@booo what are the issues with gaining proficiency in 5.56 AR platforms?

You are already using shotties so recoil management with a semi auto civilian model assault rifle in intermediate calibre doesn't seem like an issue.

Is it the range at which people usually shoot ARs at ranges,AFAIK the AR-15 is accurate upto 500m or so with decent optics.But I checked the prices of optics and even normal red dot sights are bloody expensive.Forget a 1-4X ACOG sight which is what the US Marines use with their M16/AR-15 platforms.

AK platforms with military surplus ammo ought to be cheap as well right?
My comment about AR was wrt competition. They are very strict about muzzle and trigger discipline etc in competition. And competitions are usually 3 gun which means that you you need a rifle, a shotgun and a pistol. Otherwise ARs are easy to shoot if you are just shooting them at the range and recoil management is easier. Just that manual of arms is completely different from pistols.

556 or 762 is always expensive compared to 9mm. The cheap steel casing ammo you are talking is not really good because they cause malfunctions. more importantly Russian tulammo and wolf ammo has steel bullets and the range officer will come with a magnet and ask you not to shoot steel ammo in indoor ranges. They say it causes fires as the lead catcher in the end is usually full of charcoal.

My comment about AR was wrt competition. They are very strict about muzzle and trigger discipline etc in competition. And competitions are usually 3 gun which means that you you need a rifle, a shotgun and a pistol. Otherwise ARs are easy to shoot if you are just shooting them at the range and recoil management is easier. Just that manual of arms is completely different from pistols.

556 or 762 is always expensive compared to 9mm. The cheap steel casing ammo you are talking is not really good because they cause malfunctions. more importantly Russian tulammo and wolf ammo has steel bullets and the range officer will come with a magnet and ask you not to shoot steel ammo in indoor ranges. They say it causes fires as the lead catcher in the end is usually full of charcoal.

3 gun stuff seemed tough after seeing Keanu's training on YT when John Wick 1 came out.

I thought you go to outdoor shooting ranges. Warsaw pact ammo are standardized to use steel core ammo ala Wolf/Tula Arsenal stuff due to Soviet concern about body armour used by NATO troops in case of WW3.

In fact they made the 5.45 to punch through Level II armour and the 5.45 in general penetrates better than 5.56 exlcuding the brand new M855A1.

My understanding was that the AK pattern Romanian SLR/Bulgarian SLR models run okay on MILSURP ammo with a bit of T&C.

But take my ideas with a pinch of salt as its entirely based on YT(ForgottenWeapons/MAC/TFB TV etc.)

I guess shot timers work with BB guns. You guys should totally get a shot timer and do a uspsa/idpa style competition with bb/airsoft. It would be so much fun.

I took a two day training by Chris Cerino for combat pistol techniques. Two days of training with 1000 rounds of shooting. It was mostly about how to shoot the other guy before getting shot. Weapon manipulation and running the gun. Chris trains special forces and is a celebrity in the uspsa.View attachment 84072
2 days weapon training ? I want to buy a gun too.

Back