Airsoft / Airguns

webgupta

Adept
Hi,
Just wanted to know if there are any airsoft/airgun enthusiasts since its always good to know more ppl, exchange ideas/gear etc etc.
plus am planning to host a few airsoft events as well, so more the merrier.

reply on the post with ur airsoft/airgun model, make and snaps if poss :)
Cheers

I didn't even know what airsoft means but man it looks exciting

He says its very hard to tell apart airsoft guns from the real thing. Wow :D

Last edited:
I have a very basic starter model from Precihole. Isn't used much for target shooting as it is for scaring off monkeys at the farm. It is quite accurate whenever I have tried my hand at target practice. Have wanted to get my hands on a proper replica airgun for quite some time but they are sold for a very high premium in India compared to the pennies they cost in US.

@webgupta Where you play ? And more importantly how did you manage to get space for airsoft ?? I would LOVE to be a part of things like lasertag/paintball/airsoft, but know only a couple of places in delhi , which are like 1k for 1 hour

I have a very basic starter model from Precihole. Isn't used much for target shooting as it is for scaring off monkeys at the farm. It is quite accurate whenever I have tried my hand at target practice. Have wanted to get my hands on a proper replica airgun for quite some time but they are sold for a very high premium in India compared to the pennies they cost in US.

Precihole is basic. Check something from umarex or asg or other manufacturers.
4.5mm guns, co2 powered (steel shots) are super powerful. blows a beer bottle easily.
try www.airsoftbarrack.com

I didn't even know what airsoft means but man it looks exciting
He says its very hard to tell apart airsoft guns from the real thing. Wow :D

Its pretty cool for any gun enthusiast. Everything is the same. mechanism to the weight, just the bullets are different. have to bribe through customs. but definitely worth the effort.

@webgupta Where you play ? And more importantly how did you manage to get space for airsoft ?? I would LOVE to be a part of things like lasertag/paintball/airsoft, but know only a couple of places in delhi , which are like 1k for 1 hour
I'm from calcutta bro. no public spaces here but there are a few enthusiasts. planning a get together soon.
Post automatically merged:

07581CA3-6C55-4E99-BEE2-CD1042CFD9C8.jpeg

Check this out

Last edited:
hi webgupta are the price mentioned on this airsoftbarrack final or seperate customs is charged extra also its shipped from india or china / japan ?

Its pretty cool for any gun enthusiast. Everything is the same. mechanism to the weight, just the bullets are different. have to bribe through customs. but definitely worth the effort.

Where have you been all my life?? This is what I ave been looking for but the bold part has kept me away for so long as I don't like wrestling with pigs!

Can you post like a small review / more pics of the models you own? I am guessing the spring loaded ones are not CO2 models. So how well do they fire? What is the accuracy like? And how is Airsoft Barrack in terms of actual purchase experience?

Thanks man! You made my day!! :D

Where have you been all my life?? This is what I ave been looking for but the bold part has kept me away for so long as I don't like wrestling with pigs!

Can you post like a small review / more pics of the models you own? I am guessing the spring loaded ones are not CO2 models. So how well do they fire? What is the accuracy like? And how is Airsoft Barrack in terms of actual purchase experience?

Thanks man! You made my day!! :D

lol. in 4.5mm co2's, i have this Armorer works Beretta, Walther PPK by Umarex, Dan & Wesson 4" revolver and a Glock 17
in 6mm, i've got a Tokyo Marui M92F (Black and Chrome), Glock 17 and awaiting an AK47 :cool:

Airsoft Barrack is the most legit site i found for dealing in India. only drawback is that u need to give them 15/20 days if they dont have anything in stock. 7 days shipping rest for custom clearances.
pricing is great vs any other guy online. like airsoftindia (instagram profile) who retails for 55k +18 % gst.

Spring ones are crappy. plastic built and hardly any range.

Sample snaps :)

884DD864-F5BD-4E9F-BEA4-70E34514F740.jpeg
F31F64A7-F83B-4E02-A013-2038E99B4BAD.jpeg
1CF84AB0-A588-4442-A7B1-844FDE193373.jpeg
140C1472-890D-4E69-BEF9-DD044AE50212.jpeg

Accuracy for 4.5mm is superb. About 15m easy but that also depends on the gun make and joules it offers.
Sample of what the 4.5mm does in car windscreens from about 15/20m
3708CBF2-725E-4F1B-8D7C-BB898196AE54.jpeg

Last edited:
While in US I wanted to get the Beretta 92FS but was told that customs might not allow it since it looks like a real gun. Really liked it and maybe should have tried explaining to customs but was somewhat skeptical that they would understand. Seems like the price of that in India is around 35K upwards.

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!

How much did these cost? Please provide a mini review! _/|\_

revolver and Pistol weigh around 1.5kgs. Co2 powered. Costed around 22k each.
1.7 joules power. I’m not a revolver person. Kick is not that much.
pistol is more powerful.

The machine gun weighs around 5kgs. Full metal. Single shot/ burst and auto mode.
Fires a crazy 400 rounds/ minute. Battery and gas powered.
can’t say it’s a fake. Super built.

revolver and Pistol weigh around 1.5kgs. Co2 powered. Costed around 22k each.
1.7 joules power. I’m not a revolver person. Kick is not that much.
pistol is more powerful.

The machine gun weighs around 5kgs. Full metal. Single shot/ burst and auto mode.
Fires a crazy 400 rounds/ minute. Battery and gas powered.
can’t say it’s a fake. Super built.
Where did you get the machine gun from? Looks cool. Can we get it in India?

Back