FS: Others Airtel 4G Hotspot Unlocked (Working with JIO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's working fine. Unlocked, now you can use any sim like jio, idea, vodafone etc.

Attachments

• IMG_20180120_011712.jpg
    IMG_20180120_011712.jpg
    464.4 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_20180120_011724.jpg
    IMG_20180120_011724.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_20180120_011827.jpg
    IMG_20180120_011827.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 280
how do you unlock this ?
You can find a detailed video tutorial with a simple Google search. I don't recommend using a Jio SIM on it though, even thought it works, the Jio SIM in particular has been know to brick the device after some usage. I have personally experienced this.

jiofi is waste of money, and this this unlocked hotspot.[DOUBLEPOST=1516907054][/DOUBLEPOST]
how do you unlock this ?

You can watch my YouTube video, but keep in mind it's in hindi.
[DOUBLEPOST=1516913556][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can find a detailed video tutorial with a simple Google search. I don't recommend using a Jio SIM on it though, even thought it works, the Jio SIM in particular has been know to brick the device after some usage. I have personally experienced this.
how a SIM can brick your device?

Last edited:
yes....jio sim can brick this device....I have also personally experienced this.better to use jio sim with jiofi device

Intresting to know how a sim bricks the device. Whats the logic?

What I found in my case is that the SIM is the actual culprit, like the members here said I too faced the same issue. After some usage with the Jio sim the dongle device failed to be recognized by any of my PCs leading me to think that the device is bricked. But when I switched the sim, the device started working instantly. Even if the new sim is a Jio one, it still works. I was not able to find any solution to that and in the end had to throw away that sim and get a new one. My device is an unlocked Airtel 4G dongle.

I know this is OT, but I guess might be of help to some members and would also sort of explain the issue to others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back