Airtel Blocking Websites

ch@ts sire,
We can say that, But their is no guarantee of Govt. process they can free us from this restriction at no time. if they want. So let's hope they take off all the restriction from torrent sites.

The governments ordered the blocking of websites on the presumption that they may host pirated videos at some time in the future.
I think that qualifies as pre-crime.

Even if it was under the pretext of pre crime, they should have blocked and done something about it sensibly. The ISP's are not told in specific about what the real problem is, and in order just what they hear from here and there, arrive at their own conclusions.
Rather than the Big media Moguls taking their own guns, how many of them use legitimate and original content? When they have bigger problems lurking at the back yard, they should clean that mess before they try t better the world.

I really like what a hacker did to Reliance was the correct thing, look how he has explained the loop holes that existed in their system. We believe these companies and they take us for a rid, no confidentiality of any data.

It's working on all the mobiles internet. But when you connect your mobile to pc for internet to open the sites. Then you can see your torrent sites are not opening.

to hell with these officials,i bet airtel and some other isps forced the government to implement this.airtel already practiced throttling the ports through which p2p works illegally because there was no mention of it anywhere and because using p2p software doesnt necessarily mean downloading pirated stuff.so airtel should already have been sued if people stood up to the plate.damn airtel.anyway there is a movement called occupy "state",state being replaced with all the major cities in india to protest.check it out on fb and twitter.

There is no hard block... some of these sites get access every now or then. I was able to access torrentz this morning but now its blocked. Also DT was blocked till yesterday but now its accessible... ;)

Some of my pals here on MTNL are reporting that they can access these sites without restriction,,which is interesting cause the whole endeavor seems to be government sanctioned.but airtel being what they are of course seized the opportunity to officialize what they have been doing already.airtel is just a douche bag,and so rhetorical.i had its 4mpbs/25BG plan and suddenly due to some fault ON THEIR PART,the service was stopped FOR MONTHS and after being informed repeatedly of their failure of service they kept sending people to collect payment,WTF??!!and then when i told them to disconnect my net they shadily referred me to some email address of theirs ,to which i had to email my grievances and to disconnect my net.now after months they tell me this.and still my net is not disconnected officially(i have been on a crappy 3g net for months now) and i am gracefully waiting for a goon to come and ask for payment again.also you always have to repeat this whole story to each of their CS'S constantly,and they keep coming like spies and cunningly disconnecting the phone connection only to greet me with a new CS'S.yay!!i will have outdone kapil sabbil if i take this buisness of mine to twitter.

Some of my pals here on MTNL are reporting that they can access these sites without restriction,,which is interesting cause the whole endeavor seems to be government sanctioned.but airtel being what they are of course seized the opportunity to officialize what they have been doing already.airtel is just a douche bag,and so rhetorical.i had its 4mpbs/25BG plan and suddenly due to some fault ON THEIR PART,the service was stopped FOR MONTHS and after being informed repeatedly of their failure of service they kept sending people to collect payment,WTF??!!and then when i told them to disconnect my net they shadily referred me to some email address of theirs ,to which i had to email my grievances and to disconnect my net.now after months they tell me this.and still my net is not disconnected officially(i have been on a crappy 3g net for months now) and i am gracefully waiting for a goon to come and ask for payment again.also you always have to repeat this whole story to each of their CS'S constantly,and they keep coming like spies and cunningly disconnecting the phone connection only to greet me with a new CS'S.yay!!i will have outdone kapil sabbil if i take this buisness of mine to twitter.

Same thing, different company. Reliance for me. Retarded man!

Same thing, different company. Reliance for me. Retarded man!

yes totally retarded!!i have already paid extra payment for 3 months now!!lol,and i keep asking them for a refund but i know that some old fat slug has already eaten up my money and even burped by now.and i noticed you had a htc one x,maybe you could write a review on it for techenclave here,or simply your views on it?it will be great for buyers looking into it.:happy26::happy26:

Back