Airtel Broadband Fibrenet FTTH Plans for Delhi NCR! 100 Mbps Plans for Rs 5299 ! :O

coolraghav

Skilled
Fibrenet 175 GB
Rs. 5299 per month
100Mbps till 175GB,512 kbps post that

Fibrenet 30 GB
Rs. 1599 per month
16 Mbps till 30GB,512 kbps post that

Fibrenet 40 GB
Rs. 3099 per month
40 Mbps till 80GB,512kpbs post that

Fibrenet 80 GB
Rs. 3999 per month
80 Mbps till 80GB,512 kbps post that

FUP's have becoming laughing joke, its like sitting in ferrari for sometime and then coming back in Nano. :lol:

I have asked my local airtel engineer to find about it.. :yahoo:

Broadband Plans- Broadband Tariffs- Internet Connection Provider in India: airtel

They can shove these up theirs. Faitel is run by a bunch of idiots who end up making just loses for the company and nothing rlse.

Good find, finally internet speeds are getting somewhere close to global average. I agree, the FUP limits are ludicrous, at least we are progressing.

512 kbps from 100 mbps?? What is wrong with these fools?! Why can't they give at least 8 - 10 mbps (heck, 2 mbps at the least) post the data cap which themselves are ridiculous for the money??

512 kbps from 100 mbps?? What is wrong with these fools?! Why can't they give at least 8 - 10 mbps (heck, 2 mbps at the least) post the data cap which themselves are ridiculous for the money??

The likes of Beam Telecom are already offering such plans in Hyderabad, I enjoyed the bandwidth while I was there!

No wonder AIRTEL is making losses.. with such stupid plans & unnecessarily wasting money on laying fibre for a service most people would shun, they ought to make us suffer more... :annoyed:

They should be making losses for another 4 years or more... :lol:

Post fup speeds are terrible. Minimum post fup should be 10mbps for that 5299 plan and 2mbps for that 1699 plan.

@mgcarley Possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
I sincerely hope Failtel fails again and goes to make losses. Want to loot people in everything, be it mobile, broadband or anything they offer.

I would just like to point out that the losses Airtel has suffered is mostly due to investments in Africa. They were quite profitable in India.

Anything new anywhere in the world has its pricing on the higher side , let them bring out those plans , let them fail , then they will come to know its not feasible and bring out better plans or close the chapter , I hope its not the latter .

They are making losses, won't improve services and plan and still goes on to make 2 mins of ad spending crores !! Bunch of retards !!

Atleast now we got some 100mbps plans. Better they could have curtailed to 0 KBps ..instead of 512kbps, to show it is a unlimited plan

Back