Airtel Broadband Fibrenet FTTH Plans for Delhi NCR! 100 Mbps Plans for Rs 5299 ! :O

I'm being spammed lately by Airtel mailers offering 8mbps connections in mumbai. clicking on it however takes me to a signup page without any details on the plans.. idiots.

I think their connection is only available in few appartments here in rohini,actually i called their cc back in 6 months ago they told me that setup is not available in my area and they will chosse which area to work on and install the cables :annoyed:.But soon i wish that the cable will be laid in my area as well

This reminds of BSNL's FTTH plans. 1mbps unlimited plan is 3k/month & they charge 10%(%) extra for providing normal adsl plans over FTTH. I mean why should I pay more for same plan, also why the unlimited plans so expensive....WTF are these bsnl babu smoking these days? :p

though the Optic Fibre connection is available in my area, I won't take it. not atleast these plans :| Till then, I am happy with my 512kbps UL connection ;)

and even if The FUP's get more bearable,what's the use?my failtel connection(which has been by gods grace been cancelled and nullified in hell),tested positive for the P2P port blocking in the Glasnost test,so i say they kiss my lily white tushy.Also would you believe this?An airtel representative came to my house 2 months ago to inform me of their wonderful "new" plans,and he offered me the best "value" connection of 2mbps "speed" until ,wait for itttttttttt, 10 GB!!!!! Data is used and then "unlimited" 256 Kbps.And then i told him that first : your plan isn't really "unlimited" and he replied by saying that the plan is "unlimited" but it's just that the speed gets reduced,wow great analogy,and then just as i was going to award him with a bharat ratna and tell him to go screw himself,he inquired about my existing connection which was a 1mbps unlimited MTNL connection(now its 4 mbps) and he himself began saying : "kya?1 MBps unlimited bhaiya?yeh toh mujhe bhi lelena chahiye"!!!! Just imagine!!!then i kicked his goose stepping ass.

Back